The End... for now

A

A.N: Here's a little character bio for their kids

Name: Satoshi Yagi
Nicknames: Often goes by TJ (for Toshinori Jr) or occasionally Toshi.
Age: 6
Parents: Noriko Yagi & Toshinori Yagi
Quirk: Super-strength
Satoshi has a love/hate relationship with his father for not being in their lives, but also really looks up to his father.

Name: Natasha Nana Yagi
Nickname: Often goes by Tasha, Nat, and sometimes Nana.
Age: 6
Parents: Noriko Yagi & Toshinori Yagi
Quirk: Super-strength
Natasha is a total daddy's girl. She doesn't fully understand why her brother acts like he hates their father but she also empathizes with him.

Image above isn't mine so please DM for recognition or removal.

____

The younger Yagi girl couldn't stop gushing. "You were amazing Papa!"

On the other end of the video call, the head of the Yagi family- Toshinori - rubbed the back of his neck and smiled widely at his daughter's accolades.

"You think so?"

"Yes!" She didn't hesitate to respond. "The way you were able to get everyone in the crowd pumped up was so exciting! Even though you messed up at the end," She chuckled.

All Might threw his head back and laughed. Hearing his daughter gush about the Sports Festival made him so happy. Natasha was one to recall things in detail and on this video call she made sure to include every tidbit into their conversation. He delighted in the fact that she'd talked for a total of fifteen minutes without him uttering a word.

"Oh, here comes Mom!" Before Toshinori could respond, Natasha passed the phone off to her mother who'd just walked into the kitchen. The twins were having a midday snack and so Natasha turned her full attention to her plate.

"Hey, slow down or you'll get an upset stomach," Noriko chided them. She turned her head back toward her husband, shaking her head and sighing while a light grin creeped up. "Hold on, Toshi."

She walked herself to her bedroom where the two of them could have some privacy and plopped down onto the bed, sighing again.

All Might changed back into Toshinori. "Everything okay? How are you doing?"

"Tired. Could use a vacation... or a really long nap."

"Why not come visit me?"

Her eyes widened. "But Toshi, I thought-"

"I know," He interrupted, "I'm pretty swamped with work, and after the USJ incident I have even more to worry about... But I'll manage. I can book your plane tickets and you three just get here as soon as possible." Since yesterday's conversation the thought had been on his mind all day. No matter who he was or how busy he was, it'd been his choice to be a husband and a father- two jobs that were way more important than being a hero. He couldn't stop being All Might just yet, but that also didn't mean he could slack on his other duties as well.

"Okay." Noriko's face was beaming. Her bright, full-tooth smile could've given All Might's own infamous smile a run for its money. But the smile just as quickly fell from her face and she frowned. "What about Satoshi? What are we going to do for him?"

He knew that was coming. Even if he didn't show it, Toshinori was just as concerned as his wife. A part of him felt like he was already failing as a father because of the disconnect between him and his son, but Noriko constantly reassured him that he was being too hard on himself. Regardless, he wanted to mend whatever it was he had done wrong in Satoshi's eyes.

"I was thinking that I should talk with him as soon as possible, but it's probably better to talk with him in person. That's also a part of the reason I want you three to come here. You always say that I'm doing the best I can, but I know that's not true. I know there's still so much I can do for you all. Especially for Satoshi's sake."

There was some truth in that. The only way their kids could be well-rounded and grow in their lives, relationships, and careers was with their parental support. From her perspective, she knew that her and Toshi had their best interests at heart, but it was important to constantly reassure this fact for their kids; while Toshinori couldn't always physically be there, Noriko knew that the love and care in his heart never wavered. This was what she wanted Satoshi to understand, but for that to happen he had to hear it straight from Toshinori's mouth.

After agreeing on a date, they talked on the phone for a little longer before he had to go. The rest of the day went by until it was time for bed, and that night, he sent her the email confirmation for the plane tickets- three for first class seating.

As Noriko drifted off into sleep, she knew in her heart that everything would work out for the best. She had the greatest man in the world by her side- and her by his. 

____

A.N: So, this is it! This is the final part. I decided to make it super short because I wanted to just get it done before the Spring semester starts back up! Honestly, I really liked writing this All Might fic and I'm debating on whether or not I want to add more to this story or start a whole new All Might fic and make it a Black Fem Y/N. At the very least, if I do anything more with this fic it'll be oneshots or drabbles, but leave your thoughts/suggestions if you have them! 

Anyway, thanks for sticking with me this far and I hope you'll check out some of my new stories as they come! 

-Love, Nia