emoji association

sunday afternoon/early evening

"so when are you going to tell her?" komori asked. they were currently at komori's grandparents' place since both of their parents had to attend some sort of older family reunion.

sakusa tilted his head ever so slightly, "what's 'when' and who's 'her'?"

komori threw a rag at sakusa's face while the ace just stood there and let the rag fall to the floor. they both laughed while he picked it up to throw it to the boy.

"stop being such an annoying piece of shit," the libero said, "you know what i mean! your wall and y/n and shit like that." he murmured with a giggle while he fixed the couch and fluffed up the pillows on them.

sakusa simply shrugged before going on the couch and putting a pillow on his lap. he didn't want to say anything— well, he had nothing to say. everything was okay on his part. yes, he was cowardly but patience is a virtue.

"you're not goin' to say anything?"

"what's there to say?" sakusa pressed his lips into a tight lipped smile, "i don't have details to spill nor to do i want to say anything to you."

komori's mouth fell agape in a sarcastic manner, "wooowww! i see how it is! so you're not going to tell me? your cousin?" he pouted jokingly, "but you're going to tell atsumu-kun? ouch!"

the ravenette snorted while he changed the channels on the tv. it was true, he felt more embarrassed to tell komori since he was closer to you; but for some odd reason, though it is not shown, he felt more obligated to tell a blond idiot he considered his best friend.

"i don't know... miya's just more experienced with girls."

"damn, fake ass bitch."

[20:38]

[20:38]

i'm bored

hi bored

i'm omi

you're so fucking lame
i swear

i  s w e a r

i'm fucking sorry

that i'm such a good
fucking comedian

literally not

i make better jokes

shut up

no

you shut up

please