boom roasted

"kiyoooomi

"kiyoooomi..." a very annoying yet familiar voice called his name as that very annoying yet familiar voice stepped off the train, "c'mere!! give me a hug!"

miya atsumu visits tokyo often when he gets the chance. mainly because for volleyball club but sakusa kiyoomi was an added bonus that he wasn't complaining about. usually, miya osamu would come as well but he's no where to be seen.

sakusa raised his eyebrow, "i thought i made it clear i asked for osamu... not you, atsumu."

the blonde merely rolled his eyes as he forced the taller male into a hug. they haven't seen each other in ages, the last time being camp over the summer. sakusa gave in to the hug because let's be real, they are best friends (despite sakusa's adamant claim that he hates the guy).

"huh? i thought komori was coming too? who's going to carry my suitcase now?"

"he's getting the car."

atsumu's mouth opened wide, "that goon got his license? he beat me."

the boy got taken aback by his statement. he swore he has a car and has drove it multiple times.

"i thought you had a car."

"yes."

"that means you have your license."

"what's the point of having an identical twin if you don't use its perks, omi?" atsumu said to the taller male, "obviously you wouldn't know since you're not—what i mean is that i don't have my license yet but samu has it so i just..."

"illegally use it?"

"it's not illegal when it's basically you!" the blonde tried to justify his actions but sakusa wasn't getting any of it. if they weren't friends, sakusa would've reported him to the local police by now.

"just because you have the same DNA and technically the same person... okay maybe i get it now."

they went up the stairs as komori was waiting out of his car, waiting to bring miya atsumu in a friendly hug.

"i have so much to tell you about sakusa's love life," komori orated as he turned on the ignition of his car, atsumu calling shotgun and sakusa unfortunately in the back, "there is so much going on."

atsumu grimaced as he fixed his hair in the mirror in front of him, "well i need to know everything. from start to finish." he said, "what's her name again? y/n, right?"

sakusa rolled his eyes at the obvious teasing from his cousin and his best friend. ever since he mentioned the crush to atsumu, the blonde and his twin has non-stop been bugging him about it.