poor omi

"

"...hello? sakusa?" you answered the phone that was ringing. his name was still under 'omi-kun' so saying "sakusa" was plenty weird.

you were hesitant to answer his call, but you were willing to listen to him. yes, it was surprising. but you wanted to give sakusa, his real self, a try. despite him lying straight to your face, everyone deserves a second chance right?

you inhaled deeply, "this is sakusa, right?"

on the other end of the call was a boy sweating profusely. his crush actually knew who he was and he didn't even purposely reveal it, "yeah. this is me."

you wanted to laugh at how shy he became. the sakusa you know was very dry and didn't give a shit about anyone, but you laughed at this sakusa cause he sounded so nervous to talk to you. it was comical and very cute.

you covered your mouth with your palm and exhaled on it, "oh... hey," you laughed sheepishly, "komori told me... well he didn't tell me on purpose, so don't get mad at him!"

too late for that. sakusa ran his fingers through his hair. he muted himself and turned to komori, "what do i say?"

komori crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow, he couldn't believe his cousin couldn't even form a proper sentence. on call, to add. komori couldn't even imagine how sakusa would be when he spoke to you in real life about this particular situation.

"explain! are you an idiot?"

"what the fuck do i explain then?" the taller male shoved his phone towards komori.

komori immediately crossed his arms as a way to not receive the phone, "i don't know?" his voice went high pitched, "your feelings, maybe?"

you gulped your saliva due to the lack of words that are between the call, "um... sakusa? are you there?"

"sorry, komori is being weird."

"komori motoya, get the hell out of that room and let us talk!" you yelled through the phone, earning a familiar laughter from your best friend, "get out of that room!" you rolled your eyes on the other line.

komori widened his eyes and started exiting the room, "thank goodness, i thought i was going to listen to kiyoomi be a weirdo or something!" he yelled before leaving his own bedroom and shutting the door behind him, giving you guys some sort of privacy.

(he was listening outside the door)

you sighed and chuckled, "did he leave yet?"

sakusa quickly went over to the door and locked it to make sure komori won't barge in. after that, he sat on the foot of the bed, the call still on speaker, "yeah, he left now."

his heart was beating so fast. not in a cringey way, but it totally was. how did he even end up in this situation? sakusa was sitting on komori's bed, shit piled up on top of one another around the bedroom. the male physically gagged at the clutter and the fingerprints on the mirror.