4

(Y/n)'s residence was in what others would call the 'rich neighborhood.' The homes were exquisite and looked like mini-mansions.

The group stopped at a large white home at the end of the neighborhood's main road. It was beautiful. A small fountain sat next to the black front door, pouring water into a small pond to the right of the steps, which had very few koi swimming around inside. And the grass covering the yard looked too healthy to be real.

Then there was the home's exterior. A window with black frames and two wooden doors on each side was to the left and right of the front door. A third window was the same as the other two windows but was circular instead of rectangular.

"Wipe your feet on the 'Welcome' mat please, my husband hates mud on the floor," (Y/n) instructed after doing so herself. After everyone finished, she pulled a keychain from her pocket and unlocked the front door.

As soon as the black door swung open, a large white dog ran down the hallway toward everyone, their tongue was hanging out, and rough pants showed he was excited.

"Jack Bauer! Heel!" The dog slid to a stop, continuing his heavy pants with a smile. He had been at home for six hours and missed his owner terribly. (Y/n) smiled right back and ruffled Jack Bower's head. "Good boy." She turned and jerked her head to the hallway, gesturing for the group to come inside with her. "Mister Bauer here doesn't bite..." they hesitantly walked forward. "Unless I tell him to." She added after they all got in.

The house's interior didn't necessarily match the exterior. It looked more like a wanna-be country home, which is what it was. The furniture inside was mostly made of a smooth, light brown wood, also looking to be hand-made and not bought. A few metal stars were hanging around the hallway with very few picture frames. There was a white bench next to where the group stood, a dark piece of wood with a white frame that had "You are my sunshine in my darkest days. My better half, my saving grace. You wanna make me who I wanna be. You make it easy." Then under the words was a date: Nov. 14, 2015, with two signatures below the date.

"You... have a beautiful home," Robert spoke up. "It's very country." The others nodded, not knowing what to add or say.

(Y/n) smiled. "Thank you. My husband misses home a lot, so he wanted our house to be like his home was before we married." Her smile faltered when she remembered what was happening.

With a sigh, she tapped her fingers against her thigh. Jack Bauer rushed over to her side. "Follow me."

They stopped in the kitchen. It was Jack Bauer's dinner time, and (Y/n) was damned if she didn't feed the pup. The last thing she wanted being for him to bark at three in the morning again.

Jack Bauer tilted his head and sat until the food was in the metal bowl. "Okay!" He slipped on his paws and ran to his food, immediately shoving his snout into the bowl.

"Now..." (Y/n) sharply inhaled and set her gun on the counter. She leaned on her elbow and glared at the other people in her kitchen. "I need to know who or what the hell you are and where you came from, or so help me I'll shoot you into next week. I'll let you figure out your story, but you only have until Mister Bauer here finishes his bowl... one minute."

(This is Jack Bauer btw)