||03||

I didn't had a clue that her company would compel me to disgust every moment I lived with her

I woke up the next day with an enthusiastic feeling running in my veins.

I walked to her room with an amazement of 'what-to-do '.

I looked at the same blue eyes haunting my sight. Every time she matched my eyes, it told something very deep. Something very painful.

She made some noices seeing me, yet they were ignorant. Her rasping was not that irritating but eye-catching.

A disgusting, intolerable smell hit my nose. I found from where it was coming. I realized she had been uncleaned for days when she looed.
Her beneath part of body from abdomen was flooded in the wastage of her body. They smelt like dead flesh. Her eyes rolled on me helplessly as I realized the thing and took my steps back. I was clueless about how to clean her.

Was it so easy to clean an adult's toilet?

No, she wasn't a baby who could be cleaned with a napkin or taken to the bathroom. Her 80 kg body was unimaginable for me to carry. My stomach grumbled feeling the thought of undressing her.

Why would I do that ?

Is it my duty?

Is it my fate?

What if I do not do it ?

She is not my own,she is not someone I love!

I have not touched the loo even of my own Brother!

At last I went to her again. I didn't want to at all. Not a tiny desire scratched my mind. There was no suppression,no compelling. There was only guilty. I sympathized her. I felt pity for her.

With 2 packets of tissues with dismantle thoughts, I was successful to clean her up. Never had I been known how to do that, I did it with delicate balance I could afford.

The clothes I detached from her body were dreadfully frightening to a normal person. The fragrance they enhanced in the air was so smelly that it was difficult to breathe. I suppressed my breath while wrapping them in a plastic bag in the farthest corner of my house. I was just waiting for the waste-man who would take the thing away from my home.

I disgusted my own body relating the dirt I made touched my skin. I preferred to have a bathe. Never had I felt so dirty,so filthy and suffocated.
Unhygienie is something you can't bear for a second.

Toiletry is not a favorable thing to any one. No matter how low her status is.

Bilal mastered it too. He brought me,he chose me to do the nursing. Because if there was a rich,well-educated woman in my shoes, she would rather die than cleaning the loo of her mother-in-law rawed in dirt and dust.

I clearly observed her face while I was cleaning her up and down with water in mug, toiletries, towels and a spray. Her face was expressionless only holding some unshed tears in the blue eyes.