Chapter 12 - Kiss number two

Someone grabs my hips while I am dancing and pulls me against his chest. I panic for a split second until I hear a warm husky voice in my ear. "You can't expect me to stand back when you're dancing like this." Rover says. 

A smile spread across my face and my body start to heat up. He pushes his hips forwards, so I can feel how aroused he is. I softly pushes my ass in his crotch and move. He groans in my ear. He spins me around and pulls me closer by placing a hand on my ass. 

"Alex, you're killing me." 

I smile at him. 

"So I have beaten you two times?" 

I ask innocent. "You haven't won yet. By the end of the night you will be begging me not the stop." I smile again but this time I softly lick my lips. "You're all talk but no action." I boldly reply. That devilish smile is back. I start dancing and let my whole chest brush against his. He looks me in the eyes, his grey eyes are filled with heath and desire. And it arouses me like no man ever did before. 

He comes closer and places soft wet kisses down my neck. I softly bite my lip as I look him back in the eyes and place an arm around his neck. He places a hand on my back right beneath my breast. His thumb softly strokes the edge of the fabric of my dress. 

Damn he is winning I need to do something. He is so focused on my lips that he isn't paying attention on my other hand and I let it brush over the front of his jeans. His breath falters and he pulls me even closer.

And right there realization hits me, what am I doing? I don't know this man, I have never slept with someone. What am I doing? It's not like we kissed. Or is he just expecting me to be a quick and easy fuck? I need to end this, I don't want it to be like that. But I already lost and pushed it too far. Because his lips come crashing down on mine. 

For a split second my mind argues to pull back, however I lose myself completely in the kiss. 

The times I had been kissed were countable on one hand, pathetic actually. It was just once, when I exercised with Felix. It was a dare and I did it. His kiss is magnificent, it counts for a whole lot more than one. I don't want it to end, ever. 

I can feel his tongue brushing against my lip and I open my mouth. He doesn't hesitate one second, he just goes for it. And damn, this man does know how to kiss. My hands go through his hair and pull him even closer. He bends down a little and lifts my leg a bit, making us melt even more. His tongue dances around mine and it's the best feeling I ever felt. 

My belly, my core, my heart I can't form a decent thought. I just want to kiss him. As I pull away I let my head rest against his shoulder. We are both breading heavily. It takes me some time to regain my senses. 

"Fuck." I hear Rover say. I look confused up at him and feel suddenly not so confident. "That bad?" I ask. He kisses me again, this time it's hard and fast, but it's still amazing. He is still holding me pressed against his body as the people around us continue to dance. 

"Alex, I can hardly walk because of that kiss." 

He pauses. 

"And you wearing that dress isn't helping either. If I don't hold back I am afraid I will take you here on the dancefloor." 

His voice sends shivers down my spine. "You are so fucking beautiful. From the moment I laid eyes on you, I knew it was bound to happen." I smile up at him. He still holds me tight. 

Someone approaches us and nudges Rover in the arm. "Me and the boys loved the fireworks, VP. But we are going back. She seems pretty safe." The guy says. "Okay I'll take her back to her motel." Rover answers him without taking his eyes off me. "Yeah you will." The guy says while he winks at Rover and leaves. What does he means by pretty safe? The question wanders through my mind. 

"Ranger told us to look out for you." Rover says as if he was able to read my mind. "So you were following me?" I ask. "Alex, even without the assignment I would have been following you." He has a devilish grin on his face. 

"How about we leave this place and go somewhere where it's just the two of us?" he asks. "I don't know. I barley know you. Are you going to rape me? Or chop me into pieces?" Rover laughs warmly. "Why would I do that? Then I am not able to kiss you anymore." He kisses me again and softly bites my lip. I feel totally flustered and nod. 

He takes my hand and pulls me out of the club. Outside the cool air hits me and I start to shiver. Rover takes his jacket and hangs it around my shoulders. I look up at him. "Rover, I can't wear it." I answer. "You can, but you have to promise me one thing." He says. I look confused up at him.

 "Promise me that one day, you will wear that jacket with nothing under it." 

I smile and place a soft kiss on his lips. "Give me your keys, I'll drive. I'll sent someone to pick up my motorcycle." He grabs my hand and I walk him towards my car. "You are driving that?" he asks shocked as he points towards my old defender. "I know, it isn't anything fancy, but I just love how she rides." I answer. "You're kidding right? She is perfect." 

He takes place behind the steering wheel and I study him for quite some time. He softly places his hand on my upper thigh. I look at him, he has a smile on his face. "Why are you smiling?" I ask. 

"I keep thinking about that kiss."