Chapter 20 - His girl

Rover went downstairs so we wouldn't raise any suspicious. I am deciding what to wear. I want something cute for Rover, but not too cute and just a hint of don't mess with me. I settle for a black ripped pair of jeans and a white shirt with a deep v-line, showing a bit of the red lace bra I am wearing beneath. I take my white converses and walk down. Nobody is here, no surprise. Guess they are all hangover as f*ck. There's nothing that cures a hangover better than a decent breakfast. Let's be honest I don't know the first thing about being hangover. But I can't have a decent conversation without breakfast. Well except for conversations with Rover. A goofy grin appears on my face as I start to cook.

I want a decent English breakfast. So I put on the stove and prepare bacon, eggs, beans, sausages and some vegetables. One by one the boys arrive in the kitchen and look at me with a huge grin. I slide plate after plate on the table. Rover walks in and his eyes light up as he sees me. A wicked smile appears on his face and he winks at me. When I put his plate on the table I bend a little further down so he can see the lace. I look into his eyes and they darken with desire. I wink at him. 

"So VP did you score last night?" Wolf asks Rover. I concentrate on my cooking so the boys wouldn't notice my interest in his answer. Rover isn't answering the question. But Wolf isn't giving up. "Don't tell me blondie came over." "Ooh someone definitely came, but it wasn't blondie." Rover answers. "Then who did?" Wolf asks even more curious. Luckily Boulder walks in at that exact moment. "What is that heavenly smell in this kitchen?" He asks. I hand him a plate and he smiles and places a kiss on top of my head. "Your father is in his office, don't let him miss this." "I won't" I respond. I take two plates and two cups of coffee on a tray and walk out. I walk towards his office, a bit nervous because I have to tell him about my night with Rover.

I knock and ask; "Ranger can I come in?" "Off course you can, come in Lex." I walk in with the tray. "I have breakfast." Stating the obvious. I am a bit nervous for his reaction. He clears his desk and I put down the tray. I hand him a cup of coffee and his plate. We eat in silence. He finishes every last bit of food from his plate and looks at me. "Thank you but if you keep spoiling us like this it will be hard to prevent that you'll be cooking every meal." I smile up at him. 

"I like to thank you for the party last night as well. I really enjoyed myself." I answer. "You fitted right in where you belong." I place my hand on his. "Yesterday I saw the pain in your eyes when I didn't call you dad." I hesitate for a couple of minutes. "I don't want to hurt you, but I am still trying to figure out how all this will work." I say. "I know Lex, the most important thing for me is to know that you're alive." Ranger answers. "Having you by our side made me feel whole again." He adds. 

He squeezes my hand and a tear rolls down my cheek. "If you ever feel unhappy, stuck or conflicted then please talk to me before you run away." "I will" I answer. "I need to tell you something about last night." He has a smile on his face. "First of all I want to say that I am proud off how you handled that whore." "Thank you. But please don't get mad." I look up at him. "No promises baby girl, but I can try." I take a deep breath and steady my nerves. "I slept in Rover's room last night." I say. "I know." Ranger answers. "You know?" I ask confused. "The way Rover was looking at you the whole night made it pretty clear and you didn't lock your door as I asked." He says. I blush hard. "I am sorry, but may I ask you something, can I trust you?" I ask. "Yeah you can. You're my baby girl I'll do anything to protect you." Ranger answers me. "He asked me to be his girl, but I don't know what that means?" He looks utterly shocked. "Rover as in our VP did that?" I silently nod and then there is a knock on Rangers door.

"Come in." Ranger commands. Rover walks in and as our eyes meet a smile forms on my face. "If you talk about the devil, take a seat VP." Ranger points towards a chair. Rover takes place in the seat next to me. "Pres, Alex." Rover greets. "VP I heard you made an offer last night to a honorable girl. Did you turn mad?" Ranger asks. I instantly turn a shade more red. And don't dare to look at Rover. I am so scared he will get mad, that I told my dad. 

But then Rover surprises me, he takes my hand and squeezes in it. "No Pres. I met this girl a couple of days back, she is so different from any of the girls I have ever had." "I don't know if that can be blamed on the girl." Ranger responds with a huge smile on his face. I snicker. Rover looks at me. "With your blessing I want to make this girl mine. Truth is I just can't function without her. She completes me." His words touch my heart and I look him in the eyes. "Pres, truth is I am falling hard for your baby girl." Rover says. 

Ranger looks over at me. "Lex what do you want? Do you feel the same about this moron?" Ranger asks. Silence fills the room and both men are staring at me. "I want to be his girl." I finally say. The grin on Rovers face is gigantic. "You have my blessing. But if you hurt her and she leaves this club because off you, you will hand in your patch." Ranger says. I look over at Rover, I don't want him to put everything on the line for me. "No, I don't want that." "I agree." Rover says. I look confused at Rover. "If I hurt her or mess this up then I am a complete moron." He says. Ranger looks happy and holds out his hand at Rover. Rover stands up and hugs Ranger. As they let each other go, I stand up and do the same. "You teach her everything about the club and tonight you can announce it." Ranger says with a wicked smile. "I don't want to be disrespectful, but I have a request." I say. I look over at Ranger. "My adoptive dad learned me how to ride a bike. Would you learn me how to ride a motorcycle?" I ask. Rangers eyes fill with pride. "I think I love that." He responds. Rover pulls me close. "Pres as there are no urgent matters today I like to take my girl out." His girl I never felt anything like this. I look in Rovers eyes and I know that I am completely and utterly in love with this man.