Chapter 18 - A night to remember

*Warning: Steamy chapter ahead*

I walk back inside and up to the rooms. With each step I feel how my hands start to shake a little harder. I look around on top of the stairs. How stupid am I, I have no idea which room is Rover's. I look in the hallway. Damn, I want him so bad, think Alex. And then in the corner of my eye I see a small candle placed in front of a door. 

My heart starts to beat erratic in my chest. This man is driving me crazy. I hope he did this, if not I have no idea what I am walking into. I softly knock on the door, praying to all gods I know the name of that this is the right door. Rover opens and I am never happier to be right than in this moment. He is standing there I nothing but his black jeans. And instantly I feel my panties damp. 

He looks so fucking perfect, his gorgeous abs, his face and his warm smile. I can see in his eyes that he is still a bit mad, but as his eyes travel over my body it turns in something else. His eyes are burning with hot want and sweet desire and I walk in his room. He bends down and carefully takes the candle that is standing between us, he places the candle on his night stand and I look around, his room is lit with like a hundred candles. It is beautiful. He softly pulls me closer and holds me tight.

"You are driving me crazy." Rover softly whispers in my ear. Electricity is raging through my body as his hot breath rolls over my exposed neck. I look in his eyes and softly caress his jawline. "I wanted to smash Gray's head and strangle blondie. I know that this is all fast and believe me it's all very new to me too. But..." He waits a bit and looks my right in the eyes. "I want you to be my girl." He says. 

I smile at him, cause in that moment I realized I am falling for him. And for the first time in my life I understand and feel what love is like, because it is crystal clear to me that I am madly in love with this man. "I think I like that." I answer softly as if not to break the spell between us. His lips crashed into mine. 

This kiss is nothing like the other kisses we shared. In this kiss I can clearly feel that he's as in love with me. This kiss makes my skin burn and my heart ache with longing. The desire burns through my body. I can feel my knees turn weak and he steadily holds me tight to his chest. He dominates the kiss and conquers my mouth. His tongue dances along mine and his hands roam over my body. And with each touch, stroke and lick my body turns more on fire, I press myself harder and deeper against him. I can feel that we move in the direction of his bed. And softly he places me on it, still not breaking the kiss. He bends my knees and takes of my shoes his fingers caress my legs and I shiver under his touch. He brakes the kiss as I softly moan. His big hands are wrapped around my face and he looks right in my eyes. "Promise you will stop me, if we are going too far." He says. I nod and pull him back to kiss him. 

I can feel his hardened length through his jeans and the tin fabric of my dress. He rolls me over until I am on top of him and I can feel how he softly pulls on the zipper of my dress. He rolls us back, so I am below him again. He softly removes my dress and takes a moment to look at me. I feel nervous, this is the first time a man will see me naked and touch me. I blush, I am sure that by know I look crimson red. The tension inside me is building I can feel my body wants to be touched by him. His gaze rolls over my body and I feel a little bit uncertain by it. "You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. And that white lace is killing me. You look so sweet and innocent." He whispers. I look up at him. "Not sexy?" I ask confused. He groans in my ear and pushes his hardened length against my core. Even through the fabric of his jeans I can clearly feel it. 

"What do you think?" he says with a low and husky voice. I kiss him back and I can feel how his finger unclasp the strap of my bra. He gently rubs my sensitive heights and trails kisses down my neck. He lets his tongue circle around one and I moan a bit louder. Damn if his tongue is making me feel this good, then what about the rest of him? He comes back up and kisses me again. His tongue slides over my teeth and he softly bites my lip. 

Suddenly I can feel how he is stroking the front of my panties. A new strange feeling takes over I can't think about nothing else than his fingers and what they will do to me. "You're soaked." Rover says as he nibbles at my earlobe. I whimper. "Yeah, you did that to me." "I love it. " He looks deep in my eyes. "Stop me." He says. I close my eyes for a couple of seconds. he is still stroking the front of my panties. I can't think like this, it is killing me. "Stop me." He repeats again. "Rover." I softly moan. He strokes again. The feeling gets more intense with every moves he makes. I want him so damn hard. "I don't want you to stop." I finally manage to answer. 

He kisses me hungrily and says; "God you are beautiful." When he says those last words I can feel how he moves the fabric aside and his finger caresses over my warm folds. It sends shivers and sparks throughout my whole body. In response I lift my pelvis and he slips a finger in side. I open my eyes as I feel him inside me and I look right into his eyes. They are burning with so much desire, it turns me so massively on. He kisses me and moves his finger in and out of me. I can feel his thumb making a circular movement witch spikes something inside me. "You are so tight, so perfect." Rover says.

 And with those words he moves down on me. My eyes fluster open as he removes my panties and his warm tongue licks my sensitive spot. This is by far the best damn feeling I have ever felt. The shivers and sparks intense as he speed up his pace. He licks, sucks and uses his fingers, I can feel a tension building up inside me. I can feel how my whole body is tensing and building up to something, to some intense pleasure. My breathing becomes heavier. And then I release, my eyes roll back in my head and pleasure waves roll over my body. I can feel my core contracting and releasing. And I feel so damn happy. Rover wraps his arms around me and kisses me softly. His kiss tastes salt and he licks his lips.

As I come down from my high, I realize that this man is wonderful. Maybe I should return him the pleasure. My hands travel downwards. But he stops me. "Lex, don't." he says. I look up at him. "Tonight is about you, not me." He places a soft kiss on top off my head. "You are so beautiful. Next time I am making you scream my name while I look right in too your eyes. Those beautiful big green eyes."