eleven.

georgia

"so i heard you're gonna feature on the boys next single, that's exciting!"

i looked up from my phone and smiled at ellie. it was the next morning, daniel decided to go back home late last night.

"i know! and it sounds really good too."

"have you heard from zach? how did he take the news?"

i gaped my mouth open and closed like a fish and took a sip of my juice.

"oh god, he doesn't know, does he?"

"i mean, i don't know. i haven't spoken to him, unless one of the boys has told him then no, no he doesn't know."

"well i guarantee kay isn't gonna be happy about that surely."

i sighed and shut off my phone.

"when was she ever happy about anything i did."

ellie laughed and popped the toaster, taking a bite of the toast.

"so any plans for today? because if not i was thinking we could go shopping, i could really do with some new outfits, and just have a girly day. how does that sound?"

"yeah that sound gre-."

buzz

the doorbell went off and i rolled my eyes. who tf wants to bother us on a saturday at 11 o'clock. with a huff i got off my stool and made my way to the door. it's too fucking early for this.

i swung the big white door open and my jaw dropped and eyes widened at the sight of the man in front of me.

why was he here, and how did he know where i lived?