thirteen.

georgia

"so you guys are okay then now, you and zach?"

christina sat beside me and nodded her head towards the brunette boy who was creating a beat with an empty water bottle, banging it on his knees.

"i don't really know, i mean he apologized for it but i don't know if i'm able to move past it that easily y'know. he was my first heartbreak chris, i can't forget that."

she pouted and leaned her head against my shoulder.

"i totally understand that g, don't rush yourself into forgiving him or anything like that. lord knows he doesn't deserve it."

i chuckled and she lifted her head off of me and stood up stretching.

"alright i'm gonna pee."

"but we were just about to play the song."

christina groaned and ran out to pee while we all laughed.

"i have to say, this may be one of my favorite songs we've done."

"it's because i'm on it, that's why."

i flipped my hair and daniel flipped me off and i chuckled.

"okok i'm back."

"about time."

"fuck off corbyn."

"ok is everyone ready?"

"yes!"

"are you sure?"

"daniel just play the damn thing or i swear to god you won't live to see tomorrow."

he widened his eyes and raised his hands in surrender, playing the song.

the song blared through the speakers and we all smiled and sang along to it.

"that was so fucking good what the actual fuck!"

"i think we may have ourselves a number one here guys."

we all cheered and had a group hug, i happened to be next to zach so i was the first to pull away, with a slight red tint on my cheeks. he looked at me confused, but didn't say anything about it.

we played the song on repeat for the rest of the night as we drank and ate. it felt nice having all of my friends back again. i was finally content with my life for the first time in years, except for zach. but that's a problem for a different day.