twenty.

georgia

"here's to the good times and the bad ones!"

we all cheered and raised our glasses, taking a sip. i leaned back on the sofa i was sat on, jack sitting next to me. we were in jonahs apartment and we're all pretty out of it at this point, we had been drinking since 11 this morning, it's now 7, but who's counting?

i layed my head on jacks shoulder and he leaned his on top of mine. it was normal for us to act like this, he was like my brother.

"you're hair smells really bad."

"piss off dickhead."

i gently slapped his face and he chuckled as daniel stood up off his chair.

"i just really wanted to say thank you to georgia, you know like, we haven't seen you in ages, and then you come here and you agree to doing a song with us, even after everything that's happened between you and zach."

we looked at each other and i awkwardly looked away, a slight red tint appearing on my cheeks.

"so i just really appreciate you george, we all do."

then jonah stood up.

"to georgia!"

everyone raised their glasses.

"to georgia!"

i chuckled and then zach stood up.

"uhm is it okay if i talk to you for a minute?"

"yeah sure what's up?"

"uhm in private, if that's okay."

"oh okay, yeah."

i sat up and pushed myself off of the seat and looked back at jack who was wiggling his eyebrows at me. i scoffed and flipped him off as i followed zach to wherever he was taking me.

we walked into a spare bedroom and he gently shut the door as i leaned against the wall.

"so, what's up?"

he stood across from me and shoved his hands in his pockets.

"i just wanted to apologize for yesterday."

"it seems like all you're doing these days is apologizing to me z."

i laughed and so did he.

"yeah but it was wrong of me, and i know nothing really happened, but i didn't ask for your consent and i'm sorry."

i stood there shocked, my jaw dropped.

what do you even say to that?

"honestly zach, it's okay."

he nodded and took a step closer to me.

"so with that being said, can i kiss you?"