eighteen.

georgia

"okay care to explain what the fuck i just walked in on?"

she put extra emphasis on the 'fuck' and i placed my head in my hands.

"i don't know okay? we were just talking and it just happened man i don't fucking know."

i groaned and laid back on the bed.

"so how do you feel?"

i closed my eyes and thought for a moment as all the memories came rushing back to me.

the first week in september, my first week at lincoln high. we all went to beach after school on a friday. it was breezy but nice. we all went to mcdonald's before and ate on the sand, talking about random things. that was the first time he touched me. we were walking back to the car, me and zach at the back of the group, engaging in small talk, when he took ahold of my hand. it was soft, gentle, almost like he didn't want to touch it, but when he did butterflies erupted in my stomach and a slight blush rose upon my cheeks. that was when i started feeling.

second week in october, our first date. he took me bowling, he lost terribly and sulked for the rest of the evening, not wanting to admit that i was better than him at something. we went for food after. talked some more and when he dropped me home, he kissed the corner of my mouth. i found myself leaning in, looking for more when he pulled away. he chuckled at me and winked as he turned around and got back into his car.

mid february, the first time we.. y'know. we went to one of jonahs parties, got pretty drunk, went back to his house (his parents were out of town and his siblings were at their friends house) and you get the rough idea.

"george? georgia!"

i snapped my eyes open and sat up.

"you good bro? you zoned out for a while man is everything okay?"

"uhm yeah, yeah i'm fine."

"so?"

"i honestly don't know. a part of me misses him so much, but then the other part of me is saying no stay the fuck away."

she raised her eyebrows at me and i groaned loudly.

"the fuck am i supposed to do?"

"just go with the flow, don't force anything and if it's meant to be, it'll happen naturally."

she smiled at me and i laughed.

"very inspirational el, i'm very proud."

"thank you very much."