twenty one.

georgia

he tucked a piece of hair behind my ear and gently caressed my cheek with his thumb, while i stood there with my mouth gaped open like a dumbass.

"uh i-i don't mind."

he smirked slightly and pressed his lips to mine, as he moved his hand from my cheek to my neck, and placed his other one on my lower back.

i froze up for a minute but eventually got into the groove of it and kissed him back. i moved my hand to his hair giving it a slight tug and he applied some pressure to my neck. i gasped and he slipped his tongue into my mouth, fighting for dominance.

he pulled away gently and when i leaned in for more he chuckled. i opened my eyes and he had a lazy smile on his face, his lips blood rushed and slightly swollen, and i found myself wanting to kiss them again.

he wrapped his arms around my body and moved his head to my ear.

"i've been wanting to do that again for ages."

he whispered in my ear and gently bit the lobe of it, sending chills up my entire body. he kissed underneath my ear and pulled away completely and i frowned at the loss of contact.

"we better get going before they start getting suspicious."

he nodded his head towards the door and i whined, kissing him again. i pressed my body up against his and ran my hands through his hair again. he grabbed my ass with one hand and tangled the other in my hair and pulled it slightly.

he groaned into my mouth as i slightly grinded my body against his and he pulled away.

"if we don't stop now, i'm not gonna be responsible for my actions."

he kissed my cheek and let go of my hair grabbing my hand.

"maybe i don't want you to be responsible for your actions."

i winked seductively and he groaned, leaning in for another kiss.

"zach, george? are you guys coming out?"

"oh fuck me!"

i groaned quietly at interruption and we pulled away, zach running a hand over his face.

"gladly."

he smirked at me and i scoffed lightly hitting his shoulders.

"yeah we'll be out in a second!"

he turned back to me and pecked my lips.

"cmon we better go."

he grabbed my hand and walked away but i pulled him back, making him stop walking.

"zach, what are we?"

he swallowed and sighed.

"i honestly don't know george. i miss you, and i like you a fucking lot to be honest, and i want you to be mine but i don't wanna force you into doing anything you don't wanna do."

he rambled on a i rolled my eyes, shutting him up with a kiss.

"i like you too dummie."

he smiled cheekily and cupped my cheek.

"so since i never got to do this back in high school, do you wanna be my girlfriend?"

i smiled and blushed.

"yeah okay then."

he scoffed and i laughed, as we kissed again.

"okay we seriously better go now."

i nodded and we left the room, waking back into the kitchen.

"if i have to wash your bodily fluids off those bedsheets i will personally murder you both."

jonah threatened from the fridge, and me and zach looked down, a heavy red tint on my cheeks.

"piss of marais."

christina raised her eyebrows at me.

"so, what's going on with you two now?"

we looked at each other and smiled, as i placed my head on his shoulder.

"we're kinda dating or whatever."

everyone cheered and we laughed, drinking the rest of the night away.