seventeen.

georgia

i sat down onto the soft white sheets of my bed and zach placed himself on a fluffy white beanbag i had in the corner of my room. he looked around and nodded.

"cute undies."

he lifted his chin in the direction of my dresser and i widened my eyes when i saw my bright pink lacy underwear just laying on top of it.

"shit."

i got up quickly and shoved them in the drawer, my face a bright red. he chuckled and slumped into the bag as i laid back down on the bed.

"i forgot to put my laundry away this morning."

he laughed again and it brought a smile to my face.

"so, you wanna talk about what happened or?"

he sighed and looked at his shoes, playing with the rings on his fingers.

"well, we were happy in high school, but then the band kinda took off and she started getting jealous and insecure and every time i came home she would scream and throw stuff and then she started getting physical."

he frowned and my heart broke a little bit. he may have hurt me badly but no one deserves to go through that.

"i wish you would've told someone z, you didn't deserve that."

he smiled slightly and i furrowed my eyebrows.

"what?"

"you called me z."

i playfully rolled my eyes and and he chuckled.

"thanks for saving me though. why did you show up?"

"oh you left your phone in the studio."

he nodded and folded his hands.

"so london obviously went well, you're music is amazing."

"awh you listen to my music!"

he flipped me off and i laughed.

"but yeah it was great, everyone was so nice and the school was amazing. i missed everyone though so it's nice to be back."

he nodded and sat beside me on the bed.

"i missed you y'know."

i turned my head to look at him and he tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

"i regret what i did every single day, and i wish i could turn back time and change what happened but i can't so all i can do is hope you forgive me and start fresh."

i was at loss for words. he stroked my cheek and began to lean in and i swear to god, my heart was gonna fall out of my ass. i closed my eyes and leaned forward a little bit and as our lips were gonna touch the door burst open.

"GEORGIA- oh shit."

we pulled away from each other rapidly, and my cheeks turned bright red. i rubbed the back of my neck and laughed awkwardly.

"hey el, what's up girl ?"

she furrowed her eyebrows and looked between us, giving me a knowing look.

"i just wanted to know if you guys wanted to go get ice cream, but if you guys are busy then-."

"NO, no uhm i'm okay thanks."

"yeah uhm i better get going too, uh."

"i thought you were gonna crash here?"

"oh uh no i think i'll go to my parents it's only a 10 minute walk from here, i'll be fine. thanks though ellie, i appreciate it."

she nodded and we said an awkward goodbye, as he left and ellie plopped herself down on the bed beside me.

"okay what the fuck."