sixteen.

zach: Trigger warning !!! domestic violence

"so she's on a song with you guys now?!"

her voice boomed the minute i stepped foot in the apartment. i sighed and rubbed my hands over my face, taking off my shoes and placing my keys on the table next to the door. i entered the kitchen and there she sat, hands folded, eyes boring into mine and if looks could kill; i'd be long gone.

"kay-."

"no zach! you promised you weren't gonna see her again, but now she's on a song with you! you fucking liar!"

she went to grab a photo that was on the side, but i grabbed it before she could throw it at me. the picture was one we took six months ago; we were at some ice cream shop and we were happy.

i backed away from her with the picture in my hands and she glared at me.

"zach what are you doing?"

"look kay we don't have to do this-."

"NO! you're a fucking liar you deserve this!"

she went to swing a punch at me and i winced, but someone grabbed her from behind and pulled her away before she could do anything. i slowly opened my eyes and saw georgia holding onto kay for dear life.

i widened my eyes and georgia moved her head into the direction of the door mouthing the word 'corbyn' and i took the hint, and ran out to the car.

a few minutes later georgia came back out and i gave her a tight hug.

"thank god you're okay."

she tended up for a minute but then relaxed into my touch and hugged me back, wrapping her arms around my torso.

"come on let's just go, you can stay at mine for a while if you want."

i nodded and we got into the car, corbyn giving me a confused look.

"zach? what are you doing here?"

"uh something happened and i can't stay there anymore."

i looked at corbyn and he nodded, not asking anymore questions. i turned my head to georgia and she was staring out of the window. i gently placed my hand on her knee and she smiled, placing her hand on top of mine.

i smiled contently and we drove to her apartment. i was happy to be away from her, even if it may just be for a few days.