ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ

ᵗᵘᵉˢᵈᵃʸ
9:04AM

I woke up to my phone ringing but i woke up on the last ding, it was a random number so i didnt call it back. I got up not that tired and went into the bathroom as i brush my teeth.

I washed up and changed into:

I was just gonna go to the store and get grocerys since ima be here for like two weeks, i got my keys and wallet then headed to my car and to safeway

ᵃᶠᵗᵉʳ ˢᵃᶠᵉʷᵃʸ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵃᵗ ʰᵒᵐᵉ

When i was finished putting my groceries away i checked my phone and vinnie dmed me the place and time to go for the party, its in about 30 minutes so i decided to get ready in:

And puts some airforces on cause you know damn well ion do good in heels. The place was 20minutes away so i started driving over there.

It was a huge house with drunk high schoolers on the front yard and as soon as i walked inside it smelt like straight weed and alcohol. I went over to the table with all the beer and got one and i sat on the couch by someone i didnt know and went on my phone.

While i was taking a drink someone fell on me and then laughed while the drink spilled on me, i pushed them off of me and the person next to me volunteered to help me clean up since he knew the house very well.

He introduced himself and said his name was samy and i told him my name was mia while we were walking to the bathroom. Once we got in there Samy grabbed a towel and started drying my dress of while i just looked st him and for some reason i just had the earge to kiss him.

    As samy looked up to me and said "ight i think your all goo-"i cut him off by smashing my lips onto his but he pulled away for a second but started kissing me.

                          𝓈𝓂𝓊𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓇𝓃𝒾𝓃ℊ
     While we were kissing he locked the door as i pull his shirt off and bite his lip. Slowly after we both have no clothes on and he sucks my chest aggresively while he centers with my whole and thrusted in deeply and fastly not giving me time to adjust.

     Everytime he thrusted i would hit the mirror behind me and moan loudly into samys hand thats around my mouth. While i dig my nails into his back he chokes me hard and thrusts deeper and rougher making my legs shake and cumming as he pulls out and shoves his dick in my mouth and cums.

ℯ𝓃𝒹 ℴ𝒻 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝒸𝓇𝒾𝓃ℊℯ𝓎 𝓈𝓂𝓊𝓉

We got dressed again and it was alittle hard for me to walk but i did and went back to the party, i sat down and samy left, i went on my phone and then heard gunshots.

  I got up and ran out back but someone grabbed me and took me back inside and upstairs to a room then locked me in there while i was screaming.

____________________________________________
525 words

ik this book isnt really good rn but it will get better i promise