Chapter ten

One Month Later

Me and Mar have gotten super close and our relationship has a Lott of sexual tension, and I mean a lot. Every time we're in a room alone we just cant stay off of each other, whenever I look at him I wanna rip his clothes off. But I mean when he knows I want him he takes me to his room and then it just happens.

anyways I was in my room facetiming Vinnie while watching Netflix and I turned my led lights to red cause it was getting late and I said goodnight to Vinnie and hung up, I switched into a laced bralette and sweats. I heard foot steps approaching to my door and then it opened and I saw Mar he said "Hey ma" "Hey", he closed the door and locked it then came over to the bed biting his lip. I said "Baby can we not tonight" "but i thought you liked it" "I do its just my pussy is hurting do you not understand how good your dick game is" we both laughed and he said alright and we both just layed down and cuddled, i was playing with his hair. "do you understand how hard it is to cuddle you when all i wanna do is rip your clothes off" mar said, i giggled "I actually do know".

we both had fallen asleep and then I woke up to a bang downstairs, I looked at mar and he was still asleep surprisingly. I got up and before you say it no I wasn't gonna go downstairs but i went on the stairs and looked over the railing but i couldn't see anything so I went down half way and say some one looking around the house with a bag and flash light so I rushed back inside mars room and woke him up worryingly.

mar: what?!

me: mar there's someone downstairs

Mar: its just a dream go back to sleep Hermosa

me: mar I'm serious(btw the bodyguards are asleep lol)

Mar got up and told me to stay there, he grabbed his gun and cocked it then left the room and went downstairs, I watched him from the top of the railing and he snuck up behind him and put him in a choke hold and pointed the gun to his head, mar saw me and moved outside then i heard a gun shot..

Mars POV:

I shot this dude in the leg to send the gang he's in a message and then he left to his car and  zooming off, I went back inside and told Mia not to worry and she asked if I killed him I said no just shot the ground, obviously lying I told her to go back to the room and ill be there in a second so she did. I woke some of the guards up and said they'll be up at night and sleep during the day while the other guards switched places.

I went up to the room and put the gun right by my bed, laying by Mia and kissing her goodnight and she fell asleep but I stayed up to make sure she stayed safe.

Mia's POV: 

I woke up laying on top of Mar he had no shirt on and he was already awake, I said good morning and smiled he said it back and kissed my forehead ion think he slept because his voice was normal and he had eye bags. I tried to get up  but he pulled me down and puckered his lips gesturing me to give him a kiss so I pecked his lips and he whined for a real kissed so I gave it to him then he smiled and let me go.

I got dressed and decided to post a picture from yesterday on Instagram:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

MiaGomez: blowin my back out

MarianoCastano: I wonder whoo

Vhackerr: answer my ft 

Fan: ugh to look like you

hater: whoever it is deserves better

-------------------------------------------

I went into my room and laid on Mar I started kissing him and then down to his neck until my phone went off but i didn't answer it, the ringing just stopped and i heard mar say "she's busy call later" and showed me and I saw it was Vinnie so i sat up and grabbed my phone:

me: sorry

Vinnie: no i should be sorry i mean yall looked busy

he laughed and mar mouthed to me to hang up but i got off of him and walked over to a desk and set my phone up, mar rolled his eyes and sighed while rolling to his side to look at me. I talked to Vinnie on the phone for awhile while i was doing my makeup and then he had to go.

I got up and sat down by mar put he pulled me onto his lap and said "can we continue Hermosa" i said "but i just did my makeup" "you can redo it after" "no but ill give you neck kisses" "I'm fine with that ma" he smiled, but he didn't know i was gonna tease him. I started kissing his neck and running my hand down his shirt less chest until i reached his pant and i rubbed up and down on him as i kissed his neck rougher as i felt him get hard. I got up and walked to the door and opened it until he slammed the door and pushed me against the door choking me(sexually lmao).

SMUT WARNING

Mar whispered in my ear "you gotta finish what you started" I nodded and he picked me up then through me on the bed, He hovered over me and and started kissing my neck aggressively as he slid my shorts and thong off, then i flipped us around and unbuckled his pants and pulled down both his pants and boxers having his dick spring out. I turned around and he slid his member in my pussy causing me to moan, mar laid back and watched me bounce up and down on his dick while a string of moans left my mouth. Mar was groaning quietly and i decided to bounce deep enough to where i was hitting his balls and my moans and his groans got louder filling the room and i cummed and got off of him, laying down by Mar he  turned me around and slid into my pussy again and immediately went fast and deep causing me to moan loudly. He put his hand around my neck and pulled me up as he was deep stroking me from behind causing me to cum again and he pulled out and turned me around and cummed in my mouth, i swallowed it and he laid down by me covering both of us up with the blanket.

Shortly after we both took a shower and then fell asleep cuddling.

__________________________________________________________

1175 words