chapter seven

6:00 AM

Mias POV:

I woke up to see myself cuddling with Mar and he's shirtless, I didn't even know he came back but I wasn't that tired since I slept a lot yesterday so I went to get up but he pulled me back down and he said not to get up in his deep raspy sleepy voice, ugh his voice is so hawt I mean ion wanna get up now so I said "fine but only like 10 more minutes" "I've barely slept tho" "when did you come back" "like 4 or 3" he fell asleep and he was snoring quietly.

I cuddled up into him again, laying my head on his chest and shortly falling asleep after.

8:00 am

I woke up again and Mar was still asleep, I just kissed his cheek and played with his hair until eventually he woke up and looked at me then a small smile appeared on his face, "good morning ma" his sleepy, raspy deep voice again ugh tryin steal my heart?? "good morning mar" "how you sleep" "good but like how bout you cause you came home late" "I slept fine but you're going somewhere else just for today cause I gotta make sure this place is safe." "wdym" "it doesn't matter ma just go get dressed".

Mar and I got up and he left while I went to my closet and picked some clothes out then I changed quickly.

I brushed my hair and kept it down, I went downstairs and mar came up to me "here's a phone I expect you to only use it if you need me, and don't try and contact others to come get you or else there will be consequences

I brushed my hair and kept it down, I went downstairs and mar came up to me "here's a phone I expect you to only use it if you need me, and don't try and contact others to come get you or else there will be consequences." I mean ion really wanna have someone come get me but I say "okay I won't, but whose house am I going to" "Mattias, he's coming rn" "okay" I sit on the couch and there's Instagram, Snapchat, and TikTok on my phone which idk why I mean I wouldn't think mar would want me on social media but I create new accounts and mar makes me follow him and his friends.   

Mattia got here and I left with him to his house, when we got there he showed me around his house, he also had bodyguards but damn he's so fucking tall, like 6'3(ik he isn't actually that tall but still)and I'm 5'3 no fair. But we sit down on the couch and watch Netflix, were watching Netflix when Mattia said he's bored so you guys decided to go swimming cause why not.

__________________________________________________________

451 words

how much should i write a day?