Chapter nine

The guy came back into the room and I noticed I had a hoodie on and nothing else not been my bathing suit, he came over to me and his voice was hella deep one as he whispered in my ear "daddy's gonna have some fun" I looked at him and asked wdym before he stuck two of his fingers into my pussy making me moan, He started fingering me fastly and deep as I was a moaning mess. He knew I was enjoying it and I wanted him to stop but at the same time I didn't. He added the third finger, I cummed on his fingers shortly after and he pulled them out and shoved them in my mouth making me suck all the cum off and he smirked then left.

1 hour later:

They would give me a shot of alcohol every five to ten minutes and I was really drunk then I heard the door opening but then a gunshot, the door opened and I was terrified but then I saw it was Mar, he rushed over to me and untied my hands and legs. I laughed and stood up almost falling, Mar caught me and picked me up the bridal way and I said: "oooo I'm married" "god your drunk" "whattttt nooo" Mar put me in the car and drove us back to his house, he carried me inside and slid shorts onto me and handed me his hoodie to switch into as he turned away so I changed and laid down on my bed, mar grabbed the hoodie I took off and went downstairs, outside and burned it then came back into my room and I shortly fell asleep after he sat down.

Mars POV:

I stayed up all night making sure no one came into Mia's room, I just watched the door and back at her every second. I didnt realized it but the sun had came up and she had woken up and when she didnt she was holding her head and stomach, i walked over to her and said "morning" and she said it back and I was happy that she was safe.She got up and went into the bathroom and took some medicine and said she was gonna take a shower and asked if i could pick her outfit out and i said sure.

I picked out a long sleeve white crop top and then i grabbed some of my sweats for her and air forces so shes comfortable today, although her bra and underwear were red and laced.I placed them in the bathroom on the counter then left her room. When i got to mine i changed and fell asleep.

Mias POV:

I changed into the clothes mar picked out and ngl he had good style, i knocked on his door and he didnt answer so i walked in and he was asleep so i decided to lay down by him and cuddle him shortly after he pulled me closer to him and i fell asleep.

____________________________________________

502 words

next chapters will be longer