chapter six

7:00 am

Mars POV

------------

I woke up in a hella good mood so I decided ima make Mia breakfast, ion really makes food or cook but shit it's worth a try. I got some eggs and sausage from the fridge and made some scrambled eggs then the sausage. I grabbed a hoodie cause I needed to hide my messy hair, I plated the food for her than for me. I went in her room and woke her up she was grumpy but I told her to come to eat and then I left, she soon came out after and said "my legs still hurt asshole" "well that just means I got a good D game" we both laugh and sit down as we eat.

I was putting our dishes in the sink when I got a phone call from Mattia:

(mt: Mattia m: Mar)

mt: aye we gotta problem with the serpents(idk a gang name lol)

i look at Mia then out the window

m: ill be there in a second

mt: ight see you soon boss

I hang up and go up to Mia "I gotta go but ill be back soon " I kiss her forehead and leave for Mattias house, of course, something gotta ruin my mood.

Mias POV:

Welp, I guess today gonna be boring, i got up and went upstairs to Mars room, i was looking through his clothes and grabbed one of his hoodies. It smelt good just like him, idk why i just said that but i put it on and it was huge on me but i went into my room and layed on the bed and watched Netflix. I put my hair in a bun and put the hoodie on and fell asleep soon after.

12:00 AM 

I woke up and went downstairs and mar still wasn't here, I wonder why he's been gone for so long but I was hungry and I grabbed some chips from the pantry then went back upstairs, I checked mars room but he wasn't in there either so I just went back in my room and ate some chips while watching Netflix. 

3:30 PM

I put the chips on the nightstand and was thinking about how this life is way better than when I'm not here, but then I was thinking about my friends and family that's the only thing I would want from my old life.

5:50 pm

I was getting tired again for some reason but Mar still wasn't still here I was lowkey worried cause he said he was gonna be back soon at like 8:00 am but I ended up drifting into sleep. 

Mars POV:

8:00pm

We finally found were Samy was being held and we went inside the bunker after jumping the guards, we grabbed him and ran to the car with him. Then we went back to Mattias's house and cleaned up Samy as he was explaining what happened and he told me that the serpents have a guard in my house pretending to be on my side. After he told me that i drove hella fast home but got there at like 2:00 am. I rushed into Mia's room and she was sleeping peacefully, i sigh in relief and i notice she has my hoodie on. 

I smile a little and lay down by her and kiss her forehead "sorry Hermosa that i was gone for so long" I held her and she snuggled into me, soon after i fell asleep holding her.

__________________________________________________________

571 words

hows the story so far?