Chapter thirteen

Mars POV:

I woke up and took a shower rq then got dressed in some sweats and a black t shirt since I had to go take care of some business, i have really been doing alot and Vinnies been taking my spot over but shii im leader and i gotta start going more. Mia was still asleep so i gave her a kiss on the forehead and then put on my black nike air forces and a black kappa jacket since it was raining, I left and told my security to only let samy or vinnie in but no one else into the house so that i know mias safe.

I got in my jeep and drove to mattias house and i was gonna meet up with mattia, alejandro and mateo.I got there and saw that they were already there so i went inside and we talked about how we're gonna deal with the serpents since they're gonna try and come for us. 

mateo; i can go make sure no one comes to your house so no one can hurt mia and then mattia can keep a look out for here while you,vinnie, and samy go take care of business.

mar:ight yeah but lemme give my security a call so they know to let you in.

i left the table and called my security to let only mateo inside.

we all left and i went to meet up with vinnie and samy.

(this is mateo)

Mia's POV:

I woke up to a note from mar saying he had to go for business and then i heard a knock on my door so i said come in thinking it was the maid until i heard a deep voice say "hey i'm here to watch you and make sure nothing happens to you" I looked at the door and this tall, curly headed boy my age was standing there ugh he was lowkey cute tho. wait i cant think that i said back to him "okay well make yourself at home i guess but ima go eat lunch" "okay then i'll come with". i put on one of mars hoodies and went downstairs, i decided to try and cook some sausage and eggs but lemme tell you i'm a horrible cook. I started making the eggs but they were burning and mateo just chuckled and i rolled my eyes, "well can you help me please" he came behind me and wraps his hands under mine and grabbed the spatula and started cooking them, i watched him do it and then we heard the door open so mateo quickly moved away from behind me and started cooking them from the side of me but it was just the maid coming inside to clean.

___________________________________________________________

479 words