Chapter eleven

I woke up to mar moving around cause yes I'm a light sleeper, he said good afternoon and that we're going to a party and to get ready, so i did and so did he i got dressed in:

I posted on instagram:

Miaguzman: Matching<3

comments off

____________

Me and Mar left for the party and i watched as his hand rubbed my thigh while he was driving, then i got snapped out of my thoughts by him saying we're here and to stay by him.We went inside and mar handed me a drink and gets himself one to, we were taking shots like crazy and i was drunk as well was he. I was dancing all up on him and then we started to make out but i knew he was drunker than me.

I told him i'll be back and i needa use the bathroom so i left and on the way there someone pushed me up against the wall and started kissing my neck but i could tell it wasnt mar so i tried to push him off of me but he held me against the wall, i was struggling until someone punched him off of me and i realized it was mar I told him to stop but he wouldn't until i tugged on his arm and the mar just spat on his face and then went outside as I followed him.

"wtf was that"mar said

"idk"

"i'm sorry baby" he walked up to me and put his hands on my shoulder as he looked down.

I lifted his head "hey hey it's okay"

"let's go home" i nod and we get in the car.

Ugh mar was so hawt when he was drunk and defensive, i moved my hand to his thigh and teased him by running my fingers on his dick print he just bit his lip and continued driving. I kissed his neck softly and then he pulled over "what did i tell you about teasing" he said, "what its fun"i said back "get in the back seat" i did as he said and we did the nasty yesok.

Mar put his shirt and pants on when i only put his hoodie on. I fell asleep and I guess i was drunker cause mar got us home safely and he took me inside and then put me down in the bedroom but i ran to the bathroom and threw up as Mar held my hair back, my noise was running and throw up just kept coming out. I looked at mar and he gave me a small smile and wiped my mouth with a towel as he tied my hair up, "lets get you to sleep" he says and i nodded as he helps me up and takes me to my bed, i ask him to stay and he said sure so he switched into sweats and took his shirt off. He laid by me and i cuddled into him shortly after falling asleep and he turned off the lights.

The next day was pretty chill mostly just me and mar cuddling, watching tv, and sleeping cause we didn't feel good probably from all the boozes from last night, but while mar was sleeping i took a quick shower and grabbed a hoodie from his closet then went back into my room and laid down in his arms. I fell asleep laying on his chest and i woke up with him gone so i got up and put the hood on and checked my bathroom,his bedroom he wasn't in there so i checked his bathroom and saw he was showering but i just closed the door before he could notice i was there and went back into my room and laid down on my bed scrolling through tiktok then pinterest.

________________________________________________________

676 words