ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

Mattia handed me a bathing suit he just had for some reason:

I changed and so did Mattia, we went outside and I asked him if he could help me take an Instagram picture

I changed and so did Mattia, we went outside and I asked him if he could help me take an Instagram picture. he agreed and he took it for me:

 he agreed and he took it for me:

MiaGuzman: bad bitty

𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐬𝐞𝐧: yes you are but why haven't you been answering me??

𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨: Beautiful❤❤

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐨: God damn I miss you

𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐇𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫:niceee

346,000 other comments...

-----------------------------------------------------

I and Mattia swam around for a while and then it was getting dark, we decided to go in the hot tub and just talk for a while.

Mars POV:

I had found the bodyguard that's on the other team so I took him to the basement and had my guards jump him and then he says "w-wait their coming for h-her" "coming for who" "your girl mar" I got up from the ground after talking to him and then I asked "what do they fucking know" "everything and they know where she is right now, they're going there right now" he started laughing and then I gave the guards the sign to kill him then I left quickly as I call Mia.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK" I said to myself while driving to Mattias house cause she nor Mattia are answering, I get there and rush inside getting past the guards cause they know me very well. I go outback their not there I look around the house, nowhere in sight. the last place is his room and I go in there only Mattias in there passed out.

I go up to mattia and shake him he wakes up and i say "where the fuck is she mattia?!" "huh?" "Wheres Mia" "idk one second we were in the hot tub and then i blacked out" "fuck.."i whispered under my breathe. "I gotta go tia they took her"

mattia:Wait do you even know where they took her

Mar: no but sti-

Mattia:just wait here ill have vinnie and samy look around

mar: ima go with them

Mattia:ight ill come too

we left and started looking around.

Mias POV:
I woke up with my head hurting hella bad and not being able to move my legs or hands, I looked around and it looked like a basement that i was in. Last thing i remembered was talking to mattia and then passing out.

As soon as i snapoed out of my thoughts the door opened, someone tall came in and had a pocket knife, he came up to me and said "well well well if it isnt Mia Guzman, Marianos slut. Thanks to romeo(the spy guard)we knew exactly where you would be, plus ima have sum fun while i got you." He winked and left before i could say anything.

Hoping Mar would get here before whatever fun this dude has planned.
____________________________________________
474Words
sorry these chapters are so short