ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ

(Ion have the special fonts anymore)

10:02am

    I woke up and saw my party clothes no where in sight, i checked the alarm clock and it read 10:02am, my head hurt like hell. Still a little worried i got up and went to the bathroom and did my business and went back to the bedroom. I went and tried to open the door surprisingly it was unlocked.

    When i went out of the room i went downstairs quietly and saw the front door, i went to leave but there was two guys blocking the door. I rolled my eyes and walked around the house holding my head and stomach.

     I found the kitchen and saw vinnie there and asked him if i could get some medicine for my headache so he handed me some and took two. I sat at the table and mar i think his name is came out and sat down also as someone brainge food out.

    I was real hungry so i dug into the bacon and pancakes as i hear a little chuckle, i look up at mar and hes just looking at me with his fork in his hand up by his mouth chuckling.

Me:what im hungry

Mar:i can tell maybe slow down tho so you dont get a stomach ache.

Me:well im not even hungry anymore.

Mar:okay then

Mar has someone take our food.

Me:uhh soo what we doing today since im stuck here.

Mar: ima just let you get use to the house for like a week then we'll start doing stuff.

Me:ight but i need some clothes

Mar:i had some people go shopping, theres clothes in your closet.

Me:okay ima go change

Mar:okay

I got up and went upstairs into the room im staying in. I closed the door and went in the closet, looking at all the clothes they werent really comfy looking so i knocked on the door next to my room which was opened and mar came up to me.

Mar:hey

Me:none of those clothes look comfy.

Mar:well you can wear those clothes or a pair of my sweats and hoodie.

He smiles alittle.

Me:ill take the clothes in the closet.

He stops smiling and i walk back into my room, and grab ripped jeans and a crop top. I guess this will do i mean i just wanted to lay down today but i guess ill just look around the house.

   I got dressed and put on some socks then looked around the house.

My room and bathroom: