ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ

9:30𝐩𝐦
After looking around the house i decided to go for a swim, i went into the room i was staying in and looked in the drawer with swim suits. I changed into:

I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me while I was walking to the backyard door when two bodyguards stopped me:

Me:Im just gonna go for a swim

they moved and let me go outside but one of them followed me, I took off the towel and sat on the concrete edge of the pool dipping my feet in first and then sliding into the pool. I was swimming around until I heard a deep cough and I look at the door to see Mar.

He was in swim shorts and i just rolled my eyes and continued to swim, he came into the pool, i looked at him and he swam towards me and stood in front of me. God,he's hot. Wait no he isn't! He moved my hair behind my ear as i looked up at him, he moved his hands on to my waist and whispered in my ear, "Gosh your so hot i just wanna see you without the bikini."

I leaned my head back and bit my lip softly then he started kissed my neck after moving my hair.I know this is wrong but it felt sooooo good, he moved his hands onto my ass and i put one of my hands in his hair and close my eyes.

He picked me up and set me on the edge of the pool, laying me back and kissing my chest down to my thighs leaving hickeys as I let out a string of moans. He rubs my clit softly through my bottoms, although this feels amazing I wanna tease him so I pushed him away not to hard and I got up and went inside, into my room. I chuckled a little and grabbed some shorts and a tank top, a thong also since that's the only dumbass underwear I have. I went into the bathroom and got in the shower, as I was showering I heard my door open and I see mar coming into the shower with his swim shorts on still.

I try and cover up my parts but he pushes me against the wall and he whispers in my ear aggressively, "you didn't let me finish earlier" "what are you gonna do about it" "oh you'll see" Mar slides his hand down to my clit and rubs it fastly as i moan into his ear and slides his shorts down as his member springs out and i widen my eyes to the size.

SMUT WARNING

He slid his member into me fastly not giving me time to adjust as I moan loudly he pounds into me harder each and each time, I dig my nails into his back and lean against the shower wall hard as he goes faster and deeper, I cum a little and he says "don't cum till I say" "but I can't hold it" he pounds into me even harder "I said hold it" I whine a little and a string of moans get louder and louder each stroke he does. "go ahead cum" as he says that I breathe heavily and cum, thought he would be dont but he keeps going making my legs shake non-stop and roll my eyes back digging my nails deeper into his back. 

He pulls out and pushes me onto my knees sticking his member in my mouth and i gag as he cums in my mouth and pulls out, i swallow my cum. "get up mamas" "i cant" he laughs alittle and pulls me up and turns the shower off, he helps me sits me on the stool in the bathroom and he gets dressed leaving me to get dressed, i do and i go back into my room barely being able to walk and limping every step saying "ow".

I lay down in my bed and soon after fall asleep.

____________________________________________
690 word