Residential Complaint

The next day in the morning, the residents went to visit Bugs and his team. 

"Luckily, I escaped from the lift safely." Giovanni said explaining his story. "But not dryly." Lola remarked. "Mr. Jones, Clearly you had a shock." Bugs logically told Giovanni. 

"Just like the cleaner who came to clean the lift the next morning." Lola added. 

"Miss Bunny. If it was you in the lift, I guarantee that you would have..." just as Giovanni was about to finish his sentence, Lola added, "Peed my pants?" she said. 

"Mr. Jones, I'm still wondering why you're here. I mean all of you." Bugs asked the residents that appeared after Giovanni.

"This lift nonsense has been going on for months!" Nancy complained. "And with the other lift spoilt, We have to use the stairs." Nancy's son Glen explained. 

"You need to fix this." Richard added. "This isn't my field of profession." Bugs explained to Richard. 

"Last year, You chased away the ghosts at Block Oscar!" Nancy exclaimed. "All I did was just to expose that it was a scam." Bugs explained to Nancy. "Well, just do it again." Giovanni added. 

"How come other estates are upgrading and we are downgrading?"Glen questioned. 

"Yes!" Exclaimed Richard. "We just want our lifts back." Glen said humbly. 

"Ghost-free." Nancy added. "As our House Speaker, We expect you to ensure that for us." Giovanni explained to Bugs. 

"Alright. Okay, My team and I will look into it." Bugs said as he reassured Giovanni.