The Girl Named Aisha

When the lift reached the 16th floor, they exited the lift. 

"Bugs. Let's not take any chances." Elmer said feeling nervous. "Let's take the stairs down, before its too late." he suggested. 

"I'm sure there is a perfectly good explanation for why Petunia Pig couldn't see us on the CCTV." Bugs said calmly.

"You must have crossed over to the other side." a voice spoke. The three of them were startled, to their surprise, it was a child. 

"Were you playing the game?" the girl spoke. "What?" Lola asked confused over what the child was talking about. 

"The lift is a doorway. But sometimes it will take you to the other dimension." The girl explained. 

"Hello. Young Lady, What's your name? Where are your parents?" Bugs asked. The little girl ignored Bugs' question. 

"Little girl, What are you doing?!" Elmer exclaimed. 

"I'm going to take the lift." the girl answered and she went inside the lift. 

"Young Miss, You'd better not. Because strange things are happening..." Elmer warned the child but she disappeared.

Inside the lift, Petunia got out of the lift. "There you are!" she exclaimed as she hugged Lola feeling scared over what would have happened to the others. 

"Okay! I had enough jump scares for the evening. I'm going home." Lola said in a tired voice. "I'm on your side." Elmer said as he followed Lola. 

"Wait! At least take the girl with you. Just in case..." Bugs turned around and he panicked, "I don't see her!

"Where'd she go?" Bugs questioned. When he saw the girl inside the lift, he panicked. "Girl!" To make matters worst, the CCTV  had no footage of the child.