Dimension Stories

The next day, the trio were at Pizzarriba. Everyone was discussing last night's events. 

"So I hear you all are Criminales (criminals) now?" Speedy asked the trio. "It was simply a case of misunderstanding." Lola corrected Speedy. "Bueno, (Good) My mother doesn't allow me to date Chicas Malas (Bad Girls)." 

Speedy rushed back to the kitchen to help Slowpoke.

"You know, it's a good thing we got it sorted out with the police." Elmer added. "If my wife found out that I was arrested, I'd rather spend my days in jail." Elmer said feeling bad about last night. 

"I feel a bit responsible though." Bugs admitted feeling bad about the disappearance of Aisha. 

"Bugs, This is strictly a domestic issue. We cannot interfere." Lola confronted Bugs. "I wasn't trying to interfere." Bugs corrected Lola. 

"So you were just being a busybody?" Lola remarked. 

"I wasn't being a busybody, We were just investigating the lift. So we were just following through." Bugs explained. 

"But the girl had nothing to do with it." Lola added. 

"That's false. The girl seems to know more about the lift than anyone else." Elmer corrected Lola. "Elmer's right, What was that game the girl mentioned?" Bugs asked. 

"I'm searching for it. Lola googled for it online. The result was "Betsu no Jigen e no erebētā" Elevator to another Dimension in Japanese. 

"Señor (Mr) Bugs, You have to be careful." Slowpoke cautioned Bugs as he served the rabbit's meal. Speedy served the other two. "

In Mexico, Strange things happen in the lift." Speedy explained. "Why was it cursed?" Elmer asked Speedy. 

"No. Because it had a lot of Mantenimiento (Maintenance). Speedy corrected Elmer. 

"Don't be Tonto (Foolish)! Slowpoke scolded Speedy. "These are not joking matters." He told him. 

"There are some places in the world where if you are not careful, you may slip into the Mundo espiritual (Spirit World)." Slowpoke explained to the trio. 

"In Block #666? I'd doubt it." Lola sarcastically said. 

"You don't have to think. Just Believe." Slowpoke said to Elmer. 

"We must believe, Bugs." Elmer chanted. "Why?" Bugs asked feeling confused. "Because the opposite of Believe is Disbelieve" Elmer explained. 

After hearing Elmer's explanation, everyone gave him a slow clap. 

"Wow. That's amazing." Bugs said sarcastically as everyone in the restaurant clapped alongside him.

That night, Giovanni was working out. He pressed the lift button, when he was about to enter the lift, he saw the CCTV footage of Aisha and he screamed in horror as he thought he saw the child's ghost.