Aisha and Koichi

Everyone went to Koichi Long's house to find Koichi. 

"Why are you here? I don't need anymore of your blame now!" Koichi yelled. 

"Relax, I didn't come here to fight." Sandra said cooling Koichi.  Sandra showed him Aisha who was hiding behind Sandra's skirt. 

"Hi, Dad."Aisha said as she revealed to herself. "Koichi hugged Aisha. 

"Where did you go? Do you know how worried I was?" he asked his daughter. 

"Yes. And I'm sorry dad." Aisha apologised to her father. "She was with me." Sandra explained to Koichi. 

"What?! You bluffed me and you bluffed the police!" Koichi scolded Sandra. 

"It's not mom's fault. I went to find her." Aisha confessed. "Why?" Koichi asked.

 "Because you keep drinking." Aisha added. She continued, " You think it's a secret, but I know. you're different when you drink." Aisha explained. 

"But I never abuse you," Koichi added. 

"Yes. But I know the reason why you drink, It's because It's stressful looking after me as a single parent." Aisha said, she continued, "I thought It'd be better if I'm gone." Aisha added.

"No! Don't ever think that. No matter what, I'm not going to lose you." Koichi exclaimed as he hugged Aisha once more. 

Koichi turned his attention to Bugs and his team. 

"Thank You." Koichi thanked Bugs. "Thank you." Sandra thanked the trio. 

"Would you like to come in for tea?" Koichi asked the group. 

"Thanks, But no thanks. We don't want to interfere with your reunion" Bugs politely declined the offer and he and his team went their separate ways.