Sandra speaks up

The next day, Bugs and his team went to visit Aisha's mother. 

"Mrs. Sandra. This is House Speaker Bugs Bunny. We have urgent news from the police" Bugs introduced himself while he informed Sandra. 

Sandra opened the door in response. "What is the matter?" she asked Bugs. 

"May we come in and talk?" he asked Sandra. 

"I'm quite busy." Sandra said initially refusing to let Bugs and his team inside her house. 

"Ms. It won't take much of your time." Bugs explained. 

"Okay," Sandra said and she let the trio inside her house.

"So, What's the news?" Sandra interrogated Bugs. 

"Mrs. Sandra, I am sorry. Didn't the police call you just now?" Bugs asked the woman. 

"No," Sandra replied. "Why are you a busybody?" Sandra asked. 

Lola answered, "We're here to make sure that our police force is not wasting their time searching for a child who isn't really missing." added Lola. 

"Not missing? What do you mean?" Sandra asked. 

"When we told you we had urgent news about your daughter, you were so calm. Unlike a normal parent who would panic "Sir, What happened?!" Elmer explained to Sandra. 

"Maybe it's because you already know that your daughter is safe." Lola added. 

"When your ex-husband ran out of the station, you shouted: "No wonder, She did the same thing." correct?" Bugs explained. 

"So?" Sandra asked being puzzled. "So you were certain that she ran away. When everybody else was thinking of the worst possible outcome." Bugs added. 

Lola added, "Like kidnapping,  Accident." or "Swallowed by the horrible lift." Elmer added. 

"So you were so sure that she was safe. That means there's something you know that everybody else does not." Bugs continued his speech.

"Fine. I had enough," Sandra said as she picked up her phone. "Who are you calling?" Lola questioned. 

"The police inspector." Sandra answered. "I'm reporting you three for harassment."  Sandra continued and she dialled the number. 

"Hello? Lieutenant Oscar, This is Aisha Long's mother. I have a complaint to make." she called the Lieutenant. 

"Bugs, Let us run away." Elmer pleaded. Bugs resisted and he said "No." 

"Run away, Bugs! I don't want to be arrested again." Elmer added. 

"Elmer, We were not arrested!" Lola exclaimed. "She doesn't have concrete evidence," Lola explained. 

Bugs stopped the argument when he saw an exercise book with notes written by Aisha.

"Looks familiar?" Bugs said as he showed Lola and Elmer the book. 

"The girl is here." he whispered to Lola's ear. To avoid catching Sandra's attention, they faked a lie.

"Lola. You know that game we played last night? That was Scary!" Bugs said faking his dialogue. " I can't believe what happened on the third (3rd) floor." Lola said as she too faked her dialogue. 

"And I can't forget what I saw!" Elmer exclaimed, he too faked his dialogue.

"What happened? Did you see the woman?" Aisha asked as she ran out of her mother's bedroom. "Did you cross to the other side?" she asked the three of them. 

Sandra was surprised to see her daughter in the living room after her shocked reaction, she hung up the phone on Lieutenant Oscar.