1.

You all really did love the other book!! like srsly ppl, I had to make a book 2 wtf.
I am not sure how much I will post but I'll try to keep it consistent. I don't think it will have a 'plot', it's just random events. 
Happy reading and you're welcome! XD

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

It's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do
Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Delilah Rose stood there in front of the shop, leaning on one of it's show windows, waiting for Audrey to show up. Where was she? It had been over twenty minutes and she still hadn't shown up. Delilah was convinced that this was a bad sign but she stood there anyway.

"I am so sorry I'm late!" Audrey popped right in front of her, "I was stuck at work and it was not fun"
"It's quite alright," Delilah smiled at her, "why did you ask me to come here anyways?"
"Let's go inside and I will tell you" Audrey opened the door as a small bell on top of it rung, "Adele! you here?" she walked further into the shop and Delilah followed suit.
"I'm in the back!" A woman shouted and Audrey motioned for Delilah to come with her.

"Adeliene, this is Delilah" Audrey introduced, "she is Percy's friend from school"
Delilah smiled at Adeliene, "It's nice to meet you" Delilah knew exactly who she was. She was the girl Clarissa was practically swooning over during Percy's engagement celebration.
"You as well, let's get out of this mess"

The three walked out of the back room and into the main shop when Audrey spoke up, "Adele! the dress"Audrey prompted and Adeliene who nodded and disappeared behind some clothes racks. Audrey excitedly turned to Delilah, "You and Oliver have decided a wedding date and Adeliene here makes such clothes. She made mine and well I found this dress that would be so perfect for both of you so I thought I'd show you" Audrey grinned but also hoped that Delilah wasn't mad about it.
"I-wow- you just made my job easier! I thought I was never going to find one!" Delilah flung her arms around Audrey, "thank you"

Adeliene brought out a dress in a hanger and unzipped the protective cover out of it. Delilah froze at the sight of the dress. It was a beautiful pastel blue dress, the bodice covered in lace flowers. Delilah felt her heart flutter as she saw the dress.
"Did you make this?" She asked Adeliene who nodded, "it's beautiful! I-wow!"
"Thank you"
"I-I have no words for it" Delilah moved closer to the dress which was now hovering in the air by itself. She ran her hand on the dress, feeling the lace, the fabric and admiring every inch of it.
"It matches your eyes" Audrey chuckled. Delilah turned around and smiled at Audrey.
"What do you think? Does it feel right for you?" Audrey asked.
"I love it! I think this is the one I want"

Delilah walked into her house to find Oliver in the kitchen looking through some cabinets.
"I got it!" Delilah excitedly jumped in her spot.
"Got what?" Oliver asked her tilting his head to the side.
"The dress! my dress for the wedding" She reached into her bag, which was tiny but extended with magic, and pulled her dress out. Oliver's eyes widened at the beauty of the dress as he admired it the same way Delilah did in the shop.
"I-I love it! it's amazing!" He hugged her and kissed her forehead, "I bet it looks even better on you"

Oliver and Delilah had been sitting at the table for over an hour now and they couldn't possibly come to a decision.
"You can't have Matthew! He's my brother so he should be my guest"
"Why not? We've become friends!"
"No, you can't become friends with him! This is a trap!"
"How?"
"No!"
"Okay then I'm keeping Jesse"
"He's my best friend!"
"So? I'm friends with him too!"
"Fine, then I'm keeping Percy"
"You can't keep Percy!"
"Why not?"
"I-I don't know!"
"I have only Clarissa as my maid of honor! I want Jesse and Connor!"
"Fine take them" Oliver sighed, "take Matt too, I'm assuming he will be walking you down the isle"
"Actually as much as I would love for him to do it, I have someone else in mind"