14

"She's really going to Hogwarts tomorrow" Oliver came to a realization.

"Yeah, she is" Delilah just as shocked.

"It's going to be weird" He said as he put his shoes on, "Empty"

Clarissa and Adeliene were first to arrive with Noah who was still not convinced that Daisy was actually leaving for Hogwarts. Jesse and Sophia came in next followed by Matthew and Andrea as well as their son Nick. Daisy was rather excited that she could finally go to Hogwarts with her cousin. They had grown rather close over the years and he was the only brother she had.

Nothing made Daisy happier than seeing her uncle Alexander and nothing made Alexander happier than seeing his 'niece'.

"Why is it that every time your daughter meets my husband, he forgets I exist, and so does she?" Connor asked jokingly.

Delilah laughed, "Don't worry, the same happens with me" she told him.

Percy and Audrey came with their two kids not much later and the house was now full of people.

Oliver and Delilah had decided to have one dinner with everyone before most of the kids went to Hogwarts and the house went empty.

"Is it just me or does anyone else here feel very old?" Alexander asked his friends and everyone nodded in agreement.

"I hope they make good friends" Audrey added.

"The train is the best place to make friends, "Oliver spoke up, "that's how I met Percy and Alexander. We sat together in the train and ended up talking the whole time"

Percy and Alexander shared a look before scoffing, "that is so not true" Percy said, "We talked and you sat in a corner like some weirdo and didn't speak a word until an hour after the train had left the platform"

"Yeah, he was very shy, and by shy, he didn't have any friends other than us until we be made friends with you guys" Alexander told them, "we had to literally force him to speak up"

"Why did I never know this!?" Delilah grinned, "I would've never guessed"

Standing at the platform, Oliver and Delilah felt everything from their first year to her seventh year come back. Every memory, every outburst, every laugh and every goodbye.

"Missed us?" Delilah looked at the door to see her other two friends standing there.
She grinned and flung her arms around them.
"Connor! Jesse!" She hugged each of them before sitting back into her seat.

"I guess you aren't that annoying" Delilah told Oliver with a smile.
"And I guess you aren't a crazy phsyco bitch" The girl punched his shoulder.
"I take it back! you're the worst!" She joked.
"You're the one who punched 5 people in the same school year!"
"Shut up! or I'll make it 6!" Delilah told Oliver and he laughed.
"Don't forget my daily dose of eye rolls and death threats" He pulled the girl into a hug.
"And you don't forget my daily dose of flower names and maybe possibly Quidditch"
"I won't, Common Bluebell"
"Common?"
"Unique Bluebell"
"Do you check the names off your book so you don't repeat them?"
"I sure do!"

"But we're not dating!" Oliver rolled his eyes, "yes she's really pretty and smart and Ofcourse she has a horrible sense of humor but that's okay because she's completely badass and she doesn't let anything come in her way but at the same time is sensitive and caring and might punch you but it's fine because she will also be the one wiping the blood off your nose and oh Merlin! I'm having a feeling! How do I stop this!?"
"I knew it!" Jesse jumped up and down and Alexander grumpily handed him a galleon.
"This is not okay!"