7.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

There she goes, there she goes again

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Delilah returned to a rather neat house. It was the same way she left it, which worried her a little, but she decided to shrug it off.
"I'm home!" It was around lunch time and she had just walked in. When no answer came from the other side, she decided to go in further. "Oliver?"

The girl walked into Daisy's room only to find Oliver and Daisy dead a sleep on the carpeted floor. She was comfortably curled into a tiny ball right next to him.

Delilah smiled and immediately left the room, returning with a camera to click a picture. It was funny how even the bright flash didn't wake the two up, they did stir a little but were fast a sleep in seconds.

She decided to let the two sleep and go over to meet Jesse, leaving a note behind for Oliver.

Delilah popped in front of his door and knocked at it loudly. It took a while before Jesse finally opened the door, "You're back!" He grinned and hugged her. "How was it!?"
"Amazing! I have so many things to tell you!" Delilah told him excitedly.
Jesse stood at the door awkwardly, "Before you come in, you should know," Jesse looked back into his apartment before looking at Delilah again, "I'm dating someone. She's here" 
"Oh..." Delilah wasn't sure what to say, "Maybe I should go.." she trailed.
"No! It's completely fine, I just thought you should know before you were hit with a surprise" Jesse shrugged and pulled her inside.
"Are you sure about this? I don't want to-" Delilah stopped mid sentence, "Hi! I'm Delilah, Jesse's friend"

Before her stood a girl, taller then Delilah, probably their age, her hair black, but streaked with different colors and her nose pierced with a nose ring. She wore a basic black dress but looked pretty nonetheless. Delilah was a little surprised to see her, she had never imagined Jesse with someone like her, she knew she was quick to judge, but the looked like day and night.

"I'm Sophia" She smiled.
"It's good to meet you, sorry I barged in-"
"Not at all!"
"Delilah was with me in Hogwarts, since first year" Jesse told her before turning to Delilah, "Sophia didn't go to Hogwarts, she went to Beauxbaton"
"Oh! I would've never guessed, your accent isn't French"
"My parents aren't French, we just lived there for a while but the accent somehow stuck around"

The more Delilah talked to Sophia, the more she realized how nice and sweet she was. She was female Jesse, no one could convince her otherwise. The girl didn't sit around for long and decided that she should  leave them alone, but before she could leave, a knock on the door came.

Jesse opened the door to see Oliver with his daughter and a smile on his face, "where's Daisy?"
"You're holding her" Jesse replied and Oliver bit his tongue.
"I meant Delilah, I'm so used to calling her flower names" Jesse chuckled at him before calling out for Delilah. "I don't know how you agreed to marry him! He can't even get your name right"

Jesse invited Oliver in but Delilah stopped him, "You sit with her, we are leaving"
"Her? who her?" Oliver asked.
"I'll tell you at home" Delilah took Daisy from

"I missed you so much! The match was crazy! I met so many quidditch players and it was so much fun! I wish you were there, it would've been even better!" Delilah told Oliver everything about the match.
"Did you end up meeting Alex?" Oliver asked, the grin from Delilah's face dropping.
"I did..." She shook her head, "He's a mess"
"What happened?"
"Well, he isn't working with Scamander anymore," she informed him, "He did meet someone, some guy, they dated for a while and then he just left. Alex was broken. I told him to come home with me but he refused and he didn't exactly seem to care about finding a job. He needs our help. He doesn't deserve this"
"I don't understand, he loved his work!"
"I don't know what happened and he wouldn't tell me. I think you need to go there, get him back home, maybe even Percy"  Delilah was worried for him but there wasn't much she could do to help him.
"I'll talk to Perce"