5.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

We've come so far, my dear
Look how we've grown
You were always there for me
when I needed you most

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"I feel replaced" Delilah crossed her arms as she looked at the scene before her.
"I think you are" Jesse was only half joking.

Oliver on the other hand was peering down at his daughter in her cot. He grinned and picked her up, kissing her forehead and holding her up in the air as she squealed in excitement.

But this wasn't what Delilah was talking about. Oliver was always around Daisy, he talked to her even though she didn't understand anything. He bought her stuffed Quaffles and toy snitches. He always stayed around her no matter what, and Delilah usually found him a sleep next to her cot at two in the morning.

"I thought I was the only one!" Delilah sighed dramatically and Jesse chuckled.
"You have competition"
"I'm going to lose then"

Daisy had taken up after Delilah the most. She had the same raven colored hair and blue eyes but Delilah was convinced that her eye color would darken as she grew up. When it came to behavior, Daisy was a lot like Delilah, stubborn. She was practically a mini version of her mother and Oliver wouldn't have it any other way.

Being parents wasn't as easy as they thought it would be. They barely got any sleep and every night was a constant chaos. The apartment they lived in started to seem smaller by the day. There were things everywhere on the floor and a mess all over the place.

Daisy loved her grandparents' place. They were obviously nicer and never said 'no' to her. She also seemed rather fascinated by Jesse. He was around a lot and she quickly grew attached to him. But out of everyone, Audrey was her favorite, mainly because she bought Molly II with her. Percy's glasses were always in reach which was fun to grab. Percy had honestly gotten used to it and didn't really mind.

Uncle Matt always got Daisy her favorite chocolates and she instantly got excited when she saw him. He also tried convince Delilah to get her a toy broom and Oliver backed him up, but Delilah denied.
"She's not even one yet!" She argued.
"We have to get her familiar with this" Matthew told her.
"She will love it! I know it! it's in her genes!" Oliver added, 
"No, it's dangerous, not yet"

As Daisy started to crawl around more, the apartment seemed even smaller. They couldn't move the furniture much without crowding it up to one side and the space was just not enough for a kid. "What are we going to do when she starts running around?"
"We need a bigger apartment or a house"

The hunt for the house was an ongoing things for several weeks but Delilah was getting ready to go back to work which meant that it would take a lot longer. She had planned to go to work much earlier but with a new baby, Clarissa moving to Paris and adjusting back to herself, she ended up taking a break.

Her first day back at work was interesting. They didn't give her much to do as to ease her back into routine but Delilah being Delilah asked if she could do something more and ended up taking on more than she could handle.

"I can't believe they would give you so much to do on your first day back"
"They didn't- I asked for more work! I want to get back to my normal self"
"You still need to take it easy. It's not good to take up so much pressure at once! I don't want you to get stressed out" Oliver explained and Delilah sighed. He wasn't wrong but he also didn't seem to understand how weird she felt. She hadn't worked in so long, she had been stuck in one place most of the day and even though it had been a few months, she hadn't felt like herself for a while.
"I'm going to pick Daisy up from Mum and dad's, you want to come?" Oliver asked her and she shook her head.