2.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Because you're a weirdo But I wouldn't have it any other way 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Delilah was starting to hate her job. It was boring, the wizard of world had no new news. Delilah was stuck in the same position since the past year and a half and there was no way they were planning to promote her.

People in her office weren't the nicest and they seemed to have something against her. She assumed it was the death eater part but she wasn't so sure.

Journalism wasn't something she had planned to do earlier but it seemed so fun at the start. Now it's just the same thing ever day. No one wanted to know Harry Potter's morning routine. Half of the people were in the same school as him and could care less.

"I think I'm going to quit my job" she told Oliver. It wasn't something she had hinted before but he expected it to happen some day.
"Do it then" Oliver told her, "If you don't like it, quit, find something more fun to do" Oliver shrugged.
"I know, but I don't know what I want to do!" Delilah sighed in frustration, "I don't have a plan"
"You don't need a plan, just go with the flow"
"It's easy for you to say, you do what you love and you're good at it! I do something I just picked up and I'm not very good at- I don't have an interest in anything" she was starting to get frustrated. Her whole life she wanted to do something amazing with her life and now it was just falling apart.
"There must be something you like. Open your own business, a shop in diagon alley"
"And what will I sell?"
"I don't know"

Oliver on the other side was in love with his job more than he was in love with his wife. He had been going pretty strong and Puddlemere was doing very well.

They had won quite a lot of matches and Oliver was starting to get more and more popular amongst the paparazzi. He was thankful that no one had followed him around yet because he wasn't sure how Delilah would take it. Being behind and in front of the camera was very different.

Delilah sat in her small office, typing away a piece on the typewriter with no inspiration hitting her and no motivation to write anything. [tbh me rn]. Her eyes were starting close and fatigue overcoming her. She was frustrated with this job and didn't feel like doing anything.
Her door swung open and the editor of the prophet walked in"Delilah! I want that piece by the end of the day!" Delilah groaned not wanting to do anything.
"Can I just say that this is the most boring piece I've ever done? Can't we write something more interesting?"
"This isn't a choice. This is your job"
"I just think-"
"Look Rose , you are no longer the controller of the ministry or the prophet so do your job as it's told" Rage boiled inside Delilah as her jaw clenched and her palm clenched into a fist. "You might be rich, a death eater or daddy's little girl but this won't work here-"

Delilah came home rather disheveled. She looked at Oliver who was sitting in the living room and blinked at him a couple times before going into her room.

Oliver was rather confused as to what happened. He stood up and walked into the room to see Delilah just sitting there staring into nothing.

Oliver went and sat down next to her, no questions asked and nothing said. They sat there a few seconds before Delilah spoke up, "I got fired" she told him.
"What!?" Oliver was in complete shock, "why!?"
"I-I punched her" Delilah told him, her gaze finally moving to Oliver.
"Why?" He asked taking her hands in his to see if they were bruised.
"She said things that aggravated me" Delilah raised her voice in anger, "she-she called me privileged, rich, spoilt, a death eater and so much more and I was not taking it anymore!" Oliver was angry, no, he was completely baffled.
"You have to report her!"
"No no! If I report her I'll get in trouble...I punched her"
"Well she deserved it"