10.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

When you looked over your shoulder
For a minute, I forget that I'm older
I wanna dance with you right now

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"I can't believe Connor and Alexander are doing this" Delilah sat down next to Oliver. It was after dinner and Daisy was a sleep. The sun had set and a dress hung near the door for the next day.

"Why not?" Oliver asked confused.

"Don't you think it's too early? It's only been 3months since they got together" Delilah asked him he looked at her with a raised brow.

"They've known each other since third year. They know what they're doing"

"I just hope they aren't taking any impulsive decisions" she stated at her dress for the wedding hanging there for a second. Something felt so rushed about this. She wanted to be happy for them but something about tomorrow made her queasy.

The next morning, Delilah got her daughter dressed and ready to go with Oliver to Alexander's house. She was especially excited to go see her uncle since she hadn't seen him in quite some time.

With Oliver and Daisy gone, Delilah had some peace and quiet to herself which she was thankful for. She picked her dress and got dressed herself with time to spare.

Finishing up her makeup, Delilah took one last look at herself before picking up her wand to apparate, but before she could, there was a loud knocking on the door.

With a frown, Delilah walked up to the door and opened it to see Sophia standing there with worry on her face.
"Sophia, what are you doing here? Is everything alright?" Delilah motioned for her to come in.

She sat on the sofa with her face in her hands, "It's Jesse"

"What happened to him!?"

"I don't know how to tell him," Sophia sighed and Delilah looked at her all confused. "That I'm pregnant"Everything around Delilah froze for a second as she tried to comprehend it which only worried Sophia more."You have to say something!"

"Well, first of all, telling Jesse won't be a problem. I know him and I know he will think it through. This is his responsibility too and you should know you're not alone" Delilah placed a hand on Sophia's, "Secondly, how do you feel about this? Did you go to the healer? Do you want me to go with you?"

"I don't know. I don't think I'm ready for this. I am scared and-and I don't know-" Sophia was scared and confused and Delilah wasn't sure how to console her.

"Okay, let's do this. Let's go to the wedding and right after I'll take you to St. Mungo's. We will think this through and then talk to Jesse calmly. Don't worry so much about his reaction, I know he would only want to take care of you" Delilah told he and squeezed her hand comfortingly, "does that sound okay?" Sophia nodded.

Sophia collected herself a bit in the bathroom while Delilah got ready to leave. A soft knock was heard on the door. Delilah sighed and walked over to it yet again.

"Hey lil, you're late" Delilah's eyes widened as she saw Jesse standing in front of her. She knew for a fact that Sophia would be thrown off if she saw him and there was no way Delilah could lie to him about what Sophia was doing there in the first place.

Jesse always saw right through Delilah. He could tell if she was lying. If she was worried or even if she was hiding something. Though it wasn't impossible, it was hard for her to lie to him.