6

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

'coz everything you do is magic
(literally lol)

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Delilah and Oliver had finally set into routine. Everything was going well. Daisy had started running around the house and exploring a bit more but it was good. Delilah was worried that she hadn't shown any signs of Magic yet but not everyone showed signs early.

Oliver wasn't too worried. He hadn't shown signs of Magic until he was four and it worked out okay for him.

Work was, as usual, killing Delilah. Things at a magazine were always busy. Everyone always had to come up with something new and fresh, it was a non stop circulation of new and old ideas.

With the World Cup in a few months, everyone was even more busy. Everyone except Oliver. The thing about the World Cup was, all the other smaller games were held and finished off in the start of the year, from January to June to build the hype for the cup. It was like summer vacation for Oliver, a 2 month vacation where he went to practice once or twice a week and the rest was off.

This also meant that he could take care of Daisy instead of dropping her off to her grandparents' every day. This also meant more Quidditch lessons for the girl.

Clarissa was enjoying Paris. It was a thrill for her to just pack up and leave with no thought put to it, it was a big adventure and she was absolutely loving it.

Alexander was happy but rather busy with his job. Neither Delilah nor Oliver had received any letters from him in a month and it was a little concerning since he always excitedly talked about a new creature or something interesting he found out about an old one.

Connor wrote every week without fail. He missed his friends a lot, even though he had made new friends where he lived. He shared a lot of pictures and happenings that were taking place around him.

Jesse would meet with Delilah every weekend. Just the two of them catching up with each other about their week.
"I'm quitting my job" he seemed to have dropped a bomb.
"What!?"

"I'm bored. I'm always working and it's depressing to watch patients suffer! I've already written my resignation letter" Delilah wasn't sure what to say. Healer was his dream job, that's all he ever talked about.

"Well-I thought you loved helping people"

"I do, but I want a life. I want to be able to go out with my friends without getting called in at the hospital, I want to have free weekends, I want to find a girl, I want time to myself"

"I guess that's fair. I did it and it turned out pretty good for me, but don't punch your boss in the face" She chuckled and he shook his head.

"What do you want to do then?"

"I actually want to write- like a story book, become a full time author."

"Jes-that's amazing but its very risky. How will you earn money when you're not working? How will you afford your rent and food?"

"I'll take up part time-I don't know! I really want to do this Lil, I really want to write, I've loved creating worlds with my imagination and it's time to put it in words"

"If it's worth the risk.."

Oliver and Daisy were outside trying to get her familiar with the toy broom but it wasn't working. She was terrified to even get onto the broom and Oliver wasn't very sure how to teach her though, he never had to be urged on to a broom, it was natural instinct for him.
She gets this from Delilah. He thought,
"It's not that scary, just sit on it, that's about it"
"No" Daisy usually stuck to this word.
"Will you get on a broom with me? I'll be there, you won't fall"