Chapter 2~ Crazy customer

Park Chanyeol
_ @blue_eyed_diamond _
Happy Birthday Park Chanyeol🎉🎂🎁❤️

When they say some people wake up just to torment others, it's no lie. Chanyeol did not see this coming. Yes, he used to hear that people say things like this, but he's never experienced it before until today. Just when he thought his morning is going smoothly, this crazy guy shows up.

Chanyeol squeezes his eyes shut, gently massaging his temple as he tries to digest what just came out of the customer's mouth. He can't say how he is feeling at the moment, the stranger's words made his head hurt, his eyes are beginning to spin and his heart hurts so bad that it feels like millions of needles were stuck inside his chest, making him unable to breathe. Him as Changnam? Dead and buried too? What the fuck is going on today? Is today April fools day? What kind of joke is this? Who the fuck is Changnam? His anger is boiling furiously, and he is trying so damn hard to not explode on this man in front of his customers.

"Sir, this must be a mistake..." Chanyeol breathes in and exhales. "I think you might be mistaking me for someone else."

"No! I...I buried you, at that graveyard. I know what I am talking about. You died two years ago!" The man insists,

"Can you just stop!" Chanyeol warns him with a firm tone, "You are scaring me and I have told you there is a mistake somewhere. I may look like the person you are talking about, but I am not that per-."

"You liar!" The customer sobs, he's now shaking with fury emitting from him. "Oh, because people are here now you think I'm a fool? You think I will not recognize you, you bitch?!" He says on top of his voice. Chanyeol glares at him with narrowed eyes, why the sudden insult though? He presses his lips in a thin line, sighing in the process as he continues to watch the strange customer insult him.

On a normal day, Chanyeol would have laughed this off, but right now, he does not know how to react to all that is happening right now. Should he cry or laugh or scream? What exactly is going on? His eyes swiftly dart towards his other customers who see the uneasiness in him, and then it falls back to the man in front of him, but the way the crazy customer looks at him with so much disgust, the rage in his eyes as he says those words over and over again hurt. Chanyeol is so confused, why will someone wish him dead in the first place? Why will this man talk to him like this? "With due respect, sir, whatever this is, we can talk without you insulting-"

"Oh, I will insult you to the moon and back!" The man dares Chanyeol without even an atom of remorse. "Changnam! Do you think you can play me and get away with it? For two fucking years you left me in anguish and you want me to clap for you? Huh? Tell me, you good for nothing bastard. You are nothing but an asshole." Chanyeol's mouth hangs open in awe as he watches and listens to the man, totally speechless. This is not going to end well, As soon as Chanyeol realizes the trouble the man is about to cause, he shifts from the counter to the sales register area where he usually sits to input his sales for the day, and the customer follows him still. The moment Chanyeol lifts his laptop open, the crazy customer slams it back down. "How dare you act like you do not understand what I am talking about you piece of shit!"

"Get away from me," Chanyeol warns, glaring daggers at the man as he watches him rain loads of insults on him. He scoffs, his eyes are beginning to get blurry not with tears but annoyance. He so wants to punch this man and God knows that he is trying to control the fury inside of him, and if he wasn't on his business premises, Chanyeol swore he would have given this crazy man a huge piece or his mind. What nonsense? What rubbish is he even saying? How can he just wake up, come to his café to insult him in this manner?