Chapter 6~ Unraveling

Park Chanyeol
- blue_eyed_diamond -

Thank you so much for supporting us. We have 6k reads🙏🥺❤️

Due to the plan of going to Busan with Baekhyun for a few days, Chanyeol wakes up as early as five o'clock in the morning to take a bath and prepare. Still sleepy, hair disheveled from sleeping, he grabs an extra top, a short, flip-flops and boxer shorts, his deodorants, perfumes, toothpaste and brush, his shampoo, and other necessary things he would be needing and throws them into his backpack, before getting dressed.

He and Baekhyun had planned earlier to meet at his café by 6:30 am, so they can leave in time. Judging by the fact that Busan is quite far by road, the driving distance between Seoul to Busan is about 390 km, a 4-5 hours journey. This is to say that if they leave by 7:00 am maximum, they should be arriving in Busan before 1:00 pm at the latest. With this, they can be able to make one or two findings regarding Changnam's family home and all that, before nightfall.

Chanyeol checks himself out in his big dressing mirror one more time, a small smile of pride appearing by the corner of his lips as he watches his reflection, feeling proud of his gorgeousness and the way his outfit looked so good on him. After brushing his hair and is set to go, he grabs his bag and leaves.

On getting out, Chanyeol walks towards Sehun's corner and gently knocks on his room door, careful enough not to disrupt whatever may be going on between the couple, a movie? Sleep? Sex? Whatever.

"Yeol? Is that you?" Chanyeol hears Sehun's grunts and tired mumbles through the door and Chanyeol can imagine his roommate inside right now, half-naked, detaching himself carefully from Junmyeon, stretching his tired limbs while ruffling his messy bed hair. He hears a muffled yawn followed by a thud probably produced by him reluctantly throwing his tired legs off the bed. Chanyeol bets that the other and his boyfriend watched movies until early this morning before drifting off to sleep, after engaging in a make-out marathon.

As Sehun sleepwalks towards his room door, at least that what Chanyeol can tell from the way he hears the other's feet drag over the floor, the taller can imagine the look on his roommates face that probably tells everyone that the younger wants nothing more but to sleep in till around noon. Seconds later the door ruttles and Sehun unlocks the door with a click, Chanyeol is met with just what he had imagined. A Sehun with no shirt on, bags under the eyes so big that they could be used as backpacks, and hair standing in all directions. A glance over the shoulder of the younger into the room grants him with a still sleeping Junmyeon, who is curled up into the blanket, looking..cute. What is even funnier, besides having perfectly predicted the outcome from the second he knocked at the door, Chanyeol is secretly very proud about that, is the look the younger gives him. He can tell that Sehun is surprised to see him fully dressed so early in the morning because his eyebrow creases in confusion and he darted his eyes towards his wall clock, and back to Chanyeol. "Morning, Yeol. It's just 6:15 am. Why are you dressed so early?"

"Morning, Sehun." Chanyeol greets back as he tries not to laugh at his roommate's sleepy babyface. The younger just looks way too cute this way "I know it's early, sorry for waking you up. I am leaving town for a few days."

Sehun frowns in even more confusion, his normally straight lined lips forming a pout.

"Leaving town? Is everything alright? Is this something to do with your sister?"

"No, it's not. Everything is fine." Chanyeol assures him, smiling fondly and it earns him a sigh of relief from the younger male. "I have one or two things to sort out, will be back by Sunday evening at the latest."