Character Analysis

Name:(M/N)(L/N)
Age:16

Stats:
Cooking (5/5): Because of his disorder, he creates big bursts of flavour.
Intelligence (2/5):Not the brightest, not the dumbest.
Listening skills (3/5): The conversation has to be interesting.
Talking skill (3/5): Just kinda stares, a bit impolite with the language and he's got very bad wording sometimes. Sometimes he just 'hmms' the whole conversation as a response.

Disadvantages:
Other than what's stated above, (M/N) has some pretty bad sense of direction. He can tell where's right amd left but don't use north, south, east and west. He also is dragged along sometimes by Soma. One last thing, (M/N) gets fevers occasionally.

History:
Pretty good parents and they're rich, they're busy though and let him be which led him to meeting Soma at a young age. After an incident with Soma, (M/N) har suffered some trauma to the head which was followed by a fever which dulled his sense of taste and smell, leading to the disorders. He also has some scars on his right arm from his hand to his shoulder blade from the accident.

Fun fact,
(M/N) likes cleaning his room.
Likes gaming too.
Reads some romance manga which leads him to laugh and soft aww at all the scenes.
Has pictures of cat memes to cheer himself up. Grumpy cat is his fav.
He's an uke cause I like ukes

Love Interests: All the dudes

A/N: Thanks for reading! I hope you like this story! Anyways, I hope I've brought (M/N) with different characteristics to my other books here. I wanna have them all be different. He's an uke. Also don't worry Soma didn't harm (M/N). Just an accident.

 Just an accident