Giyuu Tomioka

This is my first oneshot in this book!
And what's better than a good ol' Giyuu x reader for starters?
Well, I think that nothing can equal that.

I do not own the image used above, nor the character. I only own the plot.
If you drew the picture, or know who drew it, please contact me and I'll give them credit.

  ╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ ᴀᴜ
𝕋𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕣!𝕋𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕠𝕜𝕒 𝔾𝕚𝕪𝕦𝕦 𝕩 𝕎𝕚𝕗𝕖!𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣

Fluff

   ╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

I’ve decided to be happy because it is good for my health. –Voltaire

It was a peaceful night - the Moon was shining brightly, clouds nowhere to be seen and Tomioka Giyuu was grading his papers.

"[Y/N], why are kids these days so stupid? This one wrote that Malaysia is in Europe!" Your husband whined as you gently stroked his hair, sitting comfortably on the couch in the living room of a house you both share.

You just chuckled at his childish behaviour and responded with a small smile on your features: "You shouldn't be so strict on them honey. They're just kids, I'm sure they'll learn eventually."

"But the kid wrote that Malaysia is in EUROPE! It's even in the name of the country! Malay-SIA! Sia like in Asia! I even told them that!" He said to you while gesturing with his arms and with an angry expression on his face as he sulked deeper into the couch.
You just giggled and smiled.

"Well, that's no problem of mine." And you pecked him on his nose.

He sat up normally on the couch and smirked at you
"Oh, I think you missed."
He leaned closer, still with a grin plastered on his face.

You smirked too and pulled him into a more passionate kiss, which lasted for 10 seconds before you let go of him and saw him madly blushing.

You giggled once more and patted this hair.
"Guess you still need to learn from Sabito."
As a response, Giyuu only pouted.

~~~

BONUS:
You yawned and rubbed your eyes. You sat up from the couch because the movie you two were watching already ended. It was around 2:30, so you thought it would be best if you would go to sleep.
You thought that Giyuu would get up with you, but instead of getting up, Giyuu was just peacefully sleeping with your [F/C] blanket covering him.

You poked his arm and gently told him to wake up, but for no avail.
He just murmured something along the lines of "I don't want to go play with Shinobu, she's always bullying me" and went back to his deep slumber.

You thought that: Well, one night can't do anything right? As you laid down beside him with your head on his chest and drifted to the land of dreams.

Little do you know that your neck tomorrow isn't going to thank you.

435 words