Sabito II.

Um, this is part two to the oneshot from before, but you can read it even if you didn't read the one before.

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

𝕊𝕒𝕓𝕚𝕥𝕠 𝕩 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣

Fluff

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

Talking to you, laughing with you, being with you, changes my whole mood.

~~~

The next day started with both of them waking up in Shinobu's estate.

Well, this was kinda awkward.

They both scrambled out and quickly run and apologized to Shinobu, but she only waved it off and said that it wasn't much of a problem.

Then the next things they did, was to go and ask about their week off.

It's very rare for pillars to be asking for a holiday, but Oyakata-sama said that he understands their situation and they can have their week off. But if a dangerous demon shows up then he's going to send at least one of them there.

They thanked him over and over, which lead to the twins shooing them away because they were grateful.

Both of them then agreed that they will meet at [Y/N]'s estate after they'll change to some more proper clothes.

~~~

You were finally ready in your [F/C] coloured kimono, waking with Sabito to the nearest town.

Deciding that it was long ago when you last visited a town and bought souvenirs and stuff.

You split up so you could buy something for the other one without them knowing what it was, so you could surprise each other when you meet up.

You settled through all the stalls and brought a huge amount of things.
You brought a fan with water patterns on it, together with a maneki neko and also - it wouldn't be shopping if you didn't buy food!

But you thought that the most beautiful thing that you bought was a necklace with a water droplet.
It had a glowing effect to it, and it reminded you of his Water Breathing of course.