Shinobu Kocho

Our ✨✨♥️ 👑 Queen 👑 ♥️✨✨

Finallyyy writing girl x girl!

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕠𝕓𝕦 𝕂𝕠𝕔𝕙𝕠 𝕩 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

"

Rivalry adds so much to the charms of one's conquests.

-Louisa May Alcott

"

~~~

In a deep, dark forest, far away from the Butterfly estate, where the moon rays were the only light source, two females were fighting for their lives. 

Shinobu Kocho - a mere human, fighting with the last of her strength

[Y/N] [L/N] - a powerful demon, still being fully capable to throw attacks even after an hour of nonstop fighting.

I'm fighting at my maximum strength, but she still has the energy to keep going after all this time. Shinobu's eyebrows twisted in annoyance, but her face showing great tiredness.

"Shinobu, was it? I'm sorry that you can't keep up anymore, I was looking forward to fighting you!" The [H/C] haired demon exclaimed.

 This whole thing didn't make any sense to Shinobu.

She went out to slay demons and after crossing paths with only one, she's at the verge of dying. 

The demon - she has introduced herself as [Y/N] - had [E/C] eyes, which sometimes threw her off when she looked into them.

She must have some time of hypnosis Demon Art or else I wouldn't feel this way.

She took one glance into her shining eyes and quickly looked into the ground while carefully making another type of poison.

It must definitely be it! How else could I feel so light-headed?

Tons of thoughts started to flood Shinobu's mind which resulted in her not paying attention for a second which caused a great mistake.

The [H/C] haired demon appeared right in front fo her, and Shinobu was so thrown out that she couldn't react in any rational way possible.

"Shinobu-chan, you have beautiful hair," the female quietly purred as she lifted a strand of Shinobu's hair and put it behind her ear.

The demon brought her face closer to Shinobu's and the poor hashira could only feel the female's breath on her face.

Suddenly, a smooth texture gently touched her cheek and sent a sensation through Kocho's body. After a while, the demon withdrew her lips from the surface of Shinobu's skin and grinned.

"Well, well, Shinobu Kocho. I hope you'll have a good time sleeping. Until then, farewell my dear," the demon shot her a small smile and waved her hand in goodbye.

And as the demon slowly left, Shinobu had a hard time processing things, so it took her a while to realize that it wasn't hypnosis which was the demon's Blood Demon Art and that the hashira wasn't the only that has mastered the work of poison.

With the thought of her heart beating fast and her cheeks flushed with red colour, the hashira fell on the ground. 

~~~

This one was kinda short, but I like the way of how it turned out!

484 words