Upper Moons

I just love them so much

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

𝕌𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝕄𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕩 𝕄𝕦𝕫𝕒𝕟'𝕤𝕂𝕚𝕕!𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

~~~

"This is my daughter, [Y/N] Kibutsuji, and you'll treat her with the same respect you treat me," The Demon King Muzan said strictly to his Moons.

"Dad, please. I am here to make friends, not to lead some cult," the young girl, that came out of nowhere slightly giggled at the word cult.

Her fairly pale skin contrasted with her plum red eyes same as her dad's. She had [H/C] coloured hair with [F/C] highlights. 

"So. As you already know, my name's [Y/N] Kibutsuji and I'm the daughter of Muzan Kibutsuji. I am half-human, half-demon, but demon blood dominates in me by a lot, so I have Blood Demon Art. I hope we can be good friends." After the last sentence, the girl smiled.

~~~

"So, like, how did you come up with the clothes?" Muzan's daughter asked Daki while she braided Daki's hair on [Y/N]'s bed.
[

Y/N] looked into Daki's face with her puppy eyes so that she would answer her.

"I don't know if I should tell you about those things... I don't want to anger Muzan-sama..." Daki averted her gaze from the pleading eyes of the female.

"Ughhh! Dad's always strict! I just want to have fun!" The girl whined as she took the closest hairband and finished the older demon's hair.

The twelve Kizuki sometimes drop by to come and see her, considering that Muzan is really overprotective and doesn't even let her hunt on her own.

"Daki, we're going," a new voice - one that belonged to a male said from the doors.

"Gyootarou-kun!" The girl exclaimed as she rushed to hug him.

"I didn't see you in decades! I missed you." Those words surprised Gyootarou, but he hugged her back.  "Missed you too kid."

As the girl waved them goodbye, they both left the fortress with a smile.

~~~

"Gyokko, working on the design for a new vase?" [Y/N]'s hair falling into her face as she bent forward to have a better look at the demon's sketches.