Akaza

Another one for my bby UwU ❤️💖❤️

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

𝔸𝕜𝕒𝕫𝕒 𝕩 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣

Fluff

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

"

"If he'd done something to harm her, I would annihilate him."

― Stephenie Meyer

"

~~~

"Akazaaaa-dono~ Do you have time?" [Y/N] asked the Upper Moon three as she followed behind him.

Him, trying to find humans that he could devour and a little bit annoyed just asked "Why?" and continued in his path.

Everyone was kinda interested in that young girl - given that she was new to the twelve Kizuki and it wasn't every day that you see a woman get that high withing the demon ranking.

Nobody from the Upper Moons knew something about her, - except Douma who was stealing glances at Akaza the whole time with an unreadable expression - and maybe that was one of the things to why they felt so interested in the woman. They didn't know her age, blood demon art or how many humans did she devour.

And even though Akaza was also interested in the woman, she got on his nerves.

"I would like to train with you! I heard that you had a really impressive Demon art and I want to see it!" She cheerfully exclaimed with a bright smile on her [S/C] face.

That made him stop in his tracks.

"Okay," was his response and you smiled.

~~~

You were both standing in the middle of nowhere, 15 meters away from each other.

"I hope I won't be disappointed, Akaza-dono," [Y/N] softly said, with a small hint of a smile playing on her lips.

Akaza took his stance, whilst you just stood there prepared for his attack.

And you didn't need to wait for long.

In the span of five seconds, Akaza ran towards you and tried to send a sharp attack to your solar plexus, but you deflected it with a simple swing of your palm and got into your stance.

Your right leg in front of you and the other one a bit behind, with one of your hands at the right from your breasts and with the other one ready to deflect any attack. (kinda like what his hands look like when he takes stance)