Sabito

Another one for our beautiful ghost boy.

Don't worry, he's not dead in this one (◍•ᴗ•◍)
And please, if you love Sabito as much as I do and if you are a meme queen, then I recommend you to go check Isekai_Reader 's book Out of every world, it's beautiful, and Sabito there just made me laugh and it always made my day.
https://my.w.tt/hO3pSBLIWab here ya have it

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

𝕊𝕒𝕓𝕚𝕥𝕠 𝕩 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣

Um, sad time combined with sweet time?
And btw, Giyuu is also not depressed in this one

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

"
S

omewhere between all our laughs, long talks, stupid little fights and all our jokes….I fell in love.

"

~~~

"Sabito-chaaan~" you whined for about fiftieth time that day.
You were currently following the Water pillar and annoying him with your funny antics.
"Why are you ignoring me~!" You exclaimed and pouted.

"For the fiftieth time today, don't call me like that!" Sabito yelled, which startled you, but you quickly recovered.

"You mean like this?" You whispered as you leaned to his ear
"Sa-bi-to - chaaaaaann~"

That surprised him and he quickly turned his face aways so you wouldn't see him blush.

"Exactly! I am a man so don't call me like that!" He demanded, "It's girlish!"

"Well, I think it's cute!" You still insisted.

"Hello [Y/N]-chan, Sabito-kun," another girly voice greeted from behind you and you turned around, happiness visible on your face.

"Makomo-chan! Have you returned from your mission already? You were quick!"

"Yeah, that demon was no biggie," the black-haired girl smiled.

"Oh, and Makomo-chan, we're calling Sabito, Sabito-chan from now on okay?" The Ice pillar informed the young girl, while Sabito was staring holes into her back.

"Um, okay. But doesn't it sound too girly for him, especially when he's so proud of being a man-"

"Exactly! Makomo tell [Y/N] what you think!" The peach haired boy interrupted Makomo.