Iguro Obanai

Our little snake boi 💖💕
Hope you'll like it!

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

𝕆𝕓𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕚 𝕀𝕘𝕦𝕣𝕠 𝕩 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣
Angst
(But it'll have some sweet time in the next one)

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

"

I hate this feeling.
The feeling of not being good enough.
It's eating me up from the inside, and I feel like I can no longer take it.

"

~~~

The [element] pillar [Y/N] [L/N] was training on the training grounds of her estate.

Well, it could be a nice, usefully training, if it only wasn't for the presence of the Serpent pillar.

For the last couple of weeks, he always came and watched her while she trained.

It would be no problem for her if he only quietly watched.

But that heterochromatic eyed man needed, just fricking needed to always correct her.

She was already enough self anxious and that combined with the sharp-tongued Iguro didn't help her much.

She didn't keep it secret that she was the weakest of the pillars.
She didn't even know why Oyakata-sama chose her.

There are so many better Demon Slayers out there, why her of all them?

Her train of thoughts was interrupted when she heard leaves rustling and a thump on the ground behind her.

She didn't even flinch or turn around. She only loosened her posture and sighed.
The annoyance on the girl's face was oblivious, while she asked: "What problem do you have with me now?"

His slightly gravelly (A/N I don't know how to describe his voice) voice strictly answered: "Your posture is bad and your swings are getting worse and worse."

Of course, they're getting worse when you're always at my back

You just tightly grilled your sword and tried to not let the anger consume you.

"And also, your breathing is ragged and unstable. Plus with your-"

You tried to hold your composure, but it completely shattered after he tried to say another sentence.

Still not turned around [Y/N] let out all the bottled anger that she was consumed in all the time.

"I DON'T CARE! I DON'T KNOW WHAT PROBLEM DO YOU HAVE WITH ME, BUT PLEASE GO WHINE ELSEWHERE! Do you know why my swings are getting worse and worse?! BECAUSE YOU ARE ALWAYS CORRECTING ME AND YOU NEVER LET ME TRAIN! I'M AT CONSTANT STATE IF ANXIETY FROM WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO TELL ME! And I can't! I can't take this anymore!" She yelled at the top of her lungs while bending over.
The frustrated girl tugged at her hair and tried to not let her tears fall.