Inosuke Hashibira

Our boar head is next (≧▽≦)
I love him so fricking much I- skjskjsskdfks

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

𝕀𝕟𝕠𝕤𝕦𝕜𝕖 ℍ𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕓𝕚𝕣𝕒 𝕩 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

"

I make mistakes. I say stupid things. I do idiotic things. And, quite frankly, I'm proud of them. Why not make mistakes?
-Mika

"

~~~

Inosuke Hashibira was relentlessly asking [Y/N] to soar with him over and over again.

Both Tanjirou and Zenitsu sweat dropping at the sight of this tried to stop Inosuke but to no avail.

"[M/N(mispronounced name)]! Fight me!" Inosuke yelled for at least the hundredth time that day, which made [Y/N] use her brain.

She thought about ways to shake him off and it took two hours to think of something that could actually help her.

"Okay Inosuke, but only if you'll get all of our names right!" She said, proud of herself for coming up with something.

Inosuke stood there for a second, before shouting back "Okay!" and running off to find Tanjirou and Zenitsu.

~~~

Tomorrow came as fast as lighting and while training, Inosuke marched his way to you while pointing his finger at you.

"You already learned them Inosuke?" Your surprised self asked him and he nodded his head.

Still pointing his finger at you, he shouted "[Y/N] [L/N]!"
You were struck with awe but quickly shook it off, remembering yourself that he had another two names to pronounce without a mistake.

Inosuke then pointed at Tanjirou who was talking with Zenitsu not too far away.

"Tanjirou Kamado!"
He then pointed at Zenitsu and shouted
"Zenitsu A-ga-tsu-ma!"

You, standing there, surprised, nodding your head and Inosuke changed into a beaming mess.

"Finally! You will fight me! Show me what are you made of you old hag!"

"Hey, I'm not that old! I'm the same age as you so shut your mouth!" You retorted back.

As you shouted this, you both took stances and called for Tanjirou to start the fight.

As he shouted START, you both ran to the other one.

You both started to swing your swords, left and right, countering his attacks, he defending your attacks, going back and forth.

It looked like the fight was never-ending, Tanjirou almost falling asleep.
Zenitsu was next to Tanjirou, shouting compliments at you and cheering you on.

Inosuke always made him shut up, but he always started two minutes later.

Both Inosuke and you were already out of breath, but still unleashing attacks without a break, when Inosuke tripped you with his foot and you falling, desperately trying to catch onto something, dragged him down to the ground with you.

So now, with Inosuke on top of you and Zenitsu shouting his lungs off at him, you were a blushing mess.

"I-Inosuke, c-could you please-"

"No," he said in a cold and harsh tone that surprised you.
He was never this bold.

He took off his mask and you, seeing his face for the first time almost yelped when he smashed his lips into yours.

After he broke the kiss, he said: "That's the punishment for always making me all giddy,"

After he said this, he jumped off of you and ran to Tanjirou while shouting: "Is that how I should've done it?!"

"You should've been more gentle!"
Tanjirou, all red from embarrassment just responded.

"Are you kidding me???!!! This pig kissed a girl that pretty?!!!! Tanjirou and you're saying that you sided with him this whole time?! That's unacceptable!" Zenitsu whined while you still laid on the cold ground.

While the trio discussed things, you just quietly smiled to yourself and blushed.

~~~

Some cute thingy with Inosuke.

I kinda liked this one, but you can always tell me your opinion.

615 words