Muichirou Tokitou

Another oneshot here! :3
I hope you'll enjoy our little cute daydreamer Muichirou.

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

𝕋𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕥𝕠𝕦 𝕄𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕠𝕦 𝕩 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣

It's a sweet one this time

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

"

"

The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard but must be felt with the heart.

"

- Helen Keller

~~~

It was a normal day for Muichirou, which consists of him looking at the clouds and daydreaming.
He didn't have any missions, which has left him only with this activity.

He was admiring a cloud in the shape of a dog right now when a certain [H/C] haired girl lied on the grass next to him and greeted him.

"Hello, Muichirou-kun! Isn't it a beautiful day?" She cheered with her usual smile adorning her features.

Muichirou only gently shook his head in no and responded with an answer that made the young girl blush.

"Not as much as you [Y/N]-chan."

He said it with so much ease as if it weren't so embarrassing to say such things.

[Y/N] was pleasantly surprised at his remark, maybe because he didn't say these things so easily.

[Y/N] [L/N] was the same age as Muichirou Tokitou -14.
She wasn't a pillar, but she was a tsuguko of that daydreaming boy.

He chose her after he saved her life from a demon.

~~~

The girl named [Y/N] didn't have a family, so nobody would miss her and she wouldn't miss anyone.

That was one of the last thoughts before her 'death'.

Just as she was about to let that demon devour her a big around her age appeared before her.

His long black hair with turquoise tips waving in the air as he parted the demon's head from his body.

A glint of hope was visible in the young woman's eyes, as she cried.

"Why are you crying?" Asked the unknown boy as he crouched and caressed her cheek.

He didn't get a response, but that didn't matter to him.

"If you want, you can go with me," he suggested, and the [H/C] haired girl obeyed.

It was no long after they set on the trip to the Mist pillar's estate that she started to feel drowsy and passed out.

After she woke up in the estate, her first sight was a beautiful woman, whose name she later learned was Shinobu and the boy who saved her life was Muichirou.

After she was taken care of, Muichirou took her to his estate and started to train her as his tsuguko.

~~~

They both quickly became very close friends, mainly because of their daydreaming nature and emptiness they always felt.

She was a beauty and a kind person. He would always like to stare at her mostly when she was training. She had such a way with her techniques and the smile she wore... He could never get tired of that smile.

"[Y/N]-chan?" He asked and turned his head to her direction, so he would have a better look at her.

"What is it Mui-kun?" She replied with another question and turned her head to him.

Just as she turned her head, Muichirou gently kissed her lips and that made her froze for a moment.
But when she finally comprehended what was happening, he was already long gone.

I love you [Y/N]-chan.

~~~

Kinda shorter, but I still kinda like how it turned out.

Bye, and we will meet in another oneshot! (ㆁωㆁ)

563 words